Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dim Sum Fan Club

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

Dim Sum Fan Club

post-26550-0-75402000-1436439379_thumb.jpg

As I understand it, a Chinese restaurant's kids' menu included a graphic of a girl dragon (note the long eyelashes  :D  ) named Dim Sum who somewhat resembles a certain boy dragon we know from MLP:FIM.  I genuinely hope Dim Sum appears on MLP:FIM. xD  She'll be the Spike that Spike could have been were he female.  And maybe Spike will fall for a girl dragon that...  Looks...  Quite a bit like a gender-bent version of himself.

• Brohoof 3

Dim Sum best dragon.

Who shall I ship Dim Sum with.

I know.

DiamondSum (Diamond Tiara and Dim Sum)

Dim Sum best dragon.

Who shall I ship Dim Sum with.

I know.

DiamondSum (Diamond Tiara and Dim Sum)

• Brohoof 1

Interesting. What restaurant is that and do you have more pictures of that menu? :3

(I once saw a pony in this catalog thing when my mom was signing my little sister and me up for manga/anime art class listing all the classes.)

Anyways, she seems interesting and I'd like to see her appear on the show. Could possibly be a love interest or even a sister for Spike.

Didn't Dim Sum turn out to be someone's OC? Idk I saw it on Eqd, even so, Dim Sum is best dragon and we should all start a Dim Sum revolution for her to be in the show. For the greater good.

Didn't Dim Sum turn out to be someone's OC? Idk I saw it on Eqd, even so, Dim Sum is best dragon and we should all start a Dim Sum revolution for her to be in the show. For the greater good.

Yup. Her name is Krystal and this is back in 2012

krystal_writing_by_agirl3003-d550sii.png

Source

Dim Sum is basically a recolor of someone's OC.

thumb.pngthumb.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...