Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I want a Friends Forever Issue with Twilight & Rainbow

MLPFiMBrony2232

Friends Forever Twilight Sparkle & Rainbow Dash? Yay or Nay?  

12 users have voted

1. 1. How would you feel about a future issue of Friends Forever having Twilight & Rainbow Dash team up?

• Yes, I love it!
    • Sure, why not.
    • No, I don't like it.
  2. 2. Which of the following would be a better idea for a Twilight Sparkle & Rainbow Dash Friends Forever Comic to revolve around?

• A Daring Do Novel
    • Flying Together (or Lessons)
    • The Wonderbolts
    • Twilight visiting Cloudsdale
    • Save Ponyville from another monster attack together
    • Map sends them an exclusive mission

(edited)

So far in the comic series Friends Forever there has yet to be a Twilight Sparkle & Rainbow Dash team up issue. Question...WHY THE HELL NOT!?! Not only is TwiDash my OTP but when i'm not shipping them I feel like they are the consummate superhero team. (With the exception of Pinkie because obvs.) Twilight Sparkle & Rainbow Dash are shown to be pretty much the strongest and most powerful members of the Mane 6. I also think there is a lot of potential for them if they have an issue where it's just them teaming up together and potential for some laughs to. As long as it's done right, I personally think it could be a great comic. But let me know what you guys think of the idea. Also if you want you could give me some plot ideas for the comic.

Edited by MLPFiMBrony2232
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

This actually seens like a good idea for a comic to be made with Twilight and Rainbow Dash. Twilight has helped Rainbow Dash get into the Wonderbolts and Twilight made Rainbow Dash discover the Daring Do books.

Edited by superdogz1999
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would really appreciate it if people could answer my questions. With this hiatus going on the comics are pretty much my lifeline. Also a remind if you have different plot ideas please feel free to post them.

(edited)

The reason I want people to respond to this is because I REALLY want a Twilight Sparkle & Rainbow Dash Friends Forever Comic. I thought the more people responded to the topic the more potential it had to happen. The episodes 'Slice is Life' & 'Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep' is proof that the people in charge of MLP really do believe in the phrase 'Give the people what they want'. With that being said I would really appreciate your help in turning this fantasy into a reality. Thank you.

(edited)

Daring Do, Flying Lessons or Twilight visiting Cloudsdale

not really feeling another Wonderbolts story

Edited by Lemon Zest
  • Brohoof 1

To be honest, I feel there are better options for a FF pairing with dash. Its not that dash and Twilgiht would be BAD, just I don't think it'd be as good as an AJ/Dash one, a Rarity/Dash, pinkie/dash or another Trixie/dash one would be.

Opportunity cost situation here, You can't have ALL of those options, so go for the best one yeah?

To be honest, I feel there are better options for a FF pairing with dash. Its not that dash and Twilgiht would be BAD, just I don't think it'd be as good as an AJ/Dash one, a Rarity/Dash, pinkie/dash or another Trixie/dash one would be.

Opportunity cost situation here, You can't have ALL of those options, so go for the best one yeah?

I kinda disagree on this, if TT123 has taught me anything, it's that Twilight and Rainbow Dash worked really well together, they have an "opposites attract" vibe that also made FlutterDash and RariJack pairings very popular, and I feel the pairing could use more exposure.

The other pairings you mentioned would also be interesting(heck, I'm probably the biggest advocate for more Rarity/Rainbow Dash here, and it's been a LONG time since we've seen AJ and Rainbow do stuff together, though I'm not feeling another Trixie/Dash story despite loving the first one). But I think what I am trying to say is that they work well together and it's a pairing I feel could use more exposure(show/comic-wise at least)

• 2 weeks later...

I really appreciate your feedback and opinions and i'd like to hear some more of it. You can also give me some ideas for a plot that could be used in a potential Twilight + Rainbow Friends Forever comic and it doesn't have to be limited to the options in my poll. If you have an for a plot than please feel free to post it. Thank you.

I think it would be funny Flash Sentry with a Mane6 other than Twi  :P

NO WAY! He has the personality of a piece of lint. Therefore he could never headline a comic ever. Tom the Boulder & Bloomberg the Apple Tree are more interesting than him. Plus they shouldn't alienate a majority of the fanbase that hates him with a passion.

Omg i am a big twidash fan u know my name is flutterlex and my fav fluttershy shipping is FLUTTERPIE best fluttershy ship and well i do like raraijack but is it all goneing to come?well lets see what the advantureis in season 5 i love twilight and rainbow dash together they were met to be together not 'feels sick'flashlight

sinse i can't vote because i M not sined in but i chose yes i love it and twilight vists cloudstale

i can not vote because i am not sined in so i put yes love it and flying together (fluying lessons)

• Brohoof 1

in the adventure that happens, what about in the end twilight and rainbow dash sit somewere and talk about what happen in the middle they (do what was chosen)and lets say it's an adventure from the map and they fight another villan and then rainbow dash (the athletic one)saves twi from whatever they do or fight in

• Brohoof 1

in the adventure that happens, what about in the end twilight and rainbow dash sit somewere and talk about what happen in the middle they (do what was chosen)and lets say it's an adventure from the map and they fight another villan and then rainbow dash (the athletic one)saves twi from whatever they do or fight in

Great idea I love it! Any ideas or suggestions for an existing villain or an original villain?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just heard today that Friends Forever Issue 25 (my lucky number by the way) in February will be starring Twilight Sparkle & Rainbow Dash! FINALLY! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!