Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Lately I have been wondering about the idea of an MLP Multiverse and what other potential alternate universes there are in MLP. I actually have a list of alternate universes I thought of and even gave some of them nicknames but I don't have nicknames for all of them. So could you help me by giving me you input on these alternate universe ideas and some potential nicknames for the unfinished universes? I would really appreciate it. Also just like how Marvel and DC call their multiple universes 'Earth Something' I will be calling these alternate universes 'Equestria Something'

Universes we know of:

Equestria Prime - The primary universe that the MLP: FiM show and comics take place in.

Equestria Zero - The alternate human universe that Equestria Girls takes place in.

Equestria Negative - The alternate evil universe in which the MLP: FiM Comics 'Reflections' arc takes place in

Equestria Kaos - The alternate universe where Discord resides in 'Make new friends but keep Discord'.

Alternate Universes I thought of and have nicknames for:

Equestria 63 - Alternate universe in which every character is gender swapped.

Equestria Witchcraft - Alternate universe in which 'Friendships is Witchcraft' takes place in.

Equestria Takeover - Alternate universe where the Evil Mane 6 have overthrown Celestia, Luna, & Cadence and have given absolute power to Twilight.

Equestria Moonlight - Alternate universe where Twilight Sparkle became the student of Princess Luna instead of Celestia.

Equestira Darkness - Alternate universe where Alicorn Twilight Sparkle allows dark magic to corrupt her and she becomes Sombra's Queen.

Equestria Undead - Alternate universe where all the ponies are flesh eating zombies. (Inspired by Marvel Zombies)

Equestria Drake - Alternate universe where the Mane 6 are dragons.

Equestria Talon - Alternate universe where the Mane 6 are griffons.

Alternate Universes I thought of but don't have nicknames for:

All of them are Equestria (insert nickname here)

Alternate universe in where the Mane 6 have their species swapped (U-P) (P-E) (E-U)

Alternate universe where the Mane 6 have known each other their whole lives rather than meeting as adults.

Alternate universe where Celestia became Nightmare Sun instead of Luna becoming Nightmare Moon.

Alternate universe where all of the Mane 6 are Alicorn Princesses.

Alternate universe where the Mane 6 are Vampire Bat Ponies.

Alternate universe where Twilight Sparkle is Princess Luna's daughter, and inherits the Nightmare gene to become Nightmare Moon instead of Luna and Sunset Shimmer became the leader of the Mane 6.

Alternate universe where all the ponies are cybernetic androids.

So if you have any other ideas for alternate universes in MLP and or have nickname ideas for the list above feel free to respond.

Like I said before I would suggestions for nicknames for my unlabeled alternate universe ideas. Just post with the description. Also I would appreciate it if you would give me feedback about the alternate universes I listed. Thank you.

Edited by MLPFiMBrony2232
  • Brohoof 2

there's one thing I can't figure it out. I think P = ponies, but what is U, & E

What I meant was P = Pegasus E = Earth Pony & U = Unicorn. What this mean by species swap is Unicorns are now Pegasai, Pegasai are now Earth Ponies, & Earth Ponies are now Unicorns.

Oh ok,

what do you think about a alt universe for the other 5 being Celestia's student

Do you mean 5 individual alternate universes for each of them or all 6 of them being Celestia's students at the same time?

(edited)

Equestria Deharmonized - where Rainbow Dash never created the Sonic Rainboom (first one)

That would be almost chaotic, not the old show. that would be a fun universe

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 1

Equestria A.I. - where the mane six live in the Internet.

Which kind of leads to the alternative human scify world where they live in some long forgotten computer game world. - Equestrix.

• Brohoof 1

Equestria Anime, where all of the ponies are turned into cute and cool animesss. RD and Fluttershy will be the pinnacle of tsundere and moe, applejack is osakan, rarity has sexy voice, pinkie is pinkie, and Twilight is the one adorable character with adorable little Spike.

• Brohoof 1

Every single fanfiction counts as a slightly different alternate universe, although many attempt to fit in to the "canon" universe.

If you think about it, every episode writer and artist creates what their vision of "Equestria" is like, each being a very slightly different interpretation.

In other words: You've never seen the true Equestria. You've only seen the pale human copies and replications of that land.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New Ideas for Alternate Universes

w/Nicknames:

Equestria Undead - Alternate universe where all the inhabitants are zombies. (Inspired by Marvel Zombies)

Equestria Drake - Alternate universe where all the Mane 6 are dragons.

Equestria Talon - Alternate universe where the Mane 6 are griffons

Need Nicknames:

Alternate universe where all the ponies are cybernetic androids.

If you have any suggestions for nicknames or better nickname ideas for the alternate universes that have nicknames I listed please feel free to leave your suggestions.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like the idea that the alternate timelines Starlight Glimmer created splintered into full alternate universes so I have some nicknames for them. I'll just list the nicknames and the villain and/or situation they presented.

Equestria Warzone - King Sombra

Equestria Tribal - Queen Chrysalis

Equestria Nightmare - Nightmare Moon

Equestria 666 - Lord Tirek

Equestria Airtseuqe - Emperor Discord (like Emperor Joker)

Equestria Industrial - Flim Flam Bros

Equestria Wasteland - Dead Planet

I'd appreciate if you could give me your thoughts and list anymore ideas you may have. Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

I've been contemplating what a pony sci-fi would be for quite some time now, though I have thought of it more along the lines of a series set way into the future rather than an alternate dimension, and whether or not something like that would actually work as an official MLP series. If I ever did get into the fanfic scene I've been kicking around a water world type idea where Equestria's sea level rose greatly, and Aquastria was now larger than the rest of the planet, with an ongoing centuries-long war between the sea ponies and mermares as a backdrop. Maybe add that to the list of alternate universe ideas. We could call it Aquastria Warzone. If I were to write something like that I'd be between a story about one sea pony filly living in a world of constant war, or three fillies representing each of the three mane species of ponies living on the remaining land masses, including those that are pony-made, or even a story about a unicorn trying to fit in in a world of technology and scientific warfare.

I've also thought about whether a show like Pony Tales would work in 2015 where ponies would have to handle smart phones and tablets. I can see having a rotary phone modified for pony hooves, but hooves and touch screens would be amusing to see. Maybe that would work as an alternate universe. It would be pretty much the same as Equestria Girls but actually with ponies.

A universe where Sunset Shimmer was the element of magic and Twilight was the main antagonist of the first Equestria Girls movie.

In it the other members of the mane 6 would be:

Big Mac - Element of Honesty

Coco Pummel - Element of Kindness

Fancy Pants - Element of Generosity 

Ditzy Doo - Element of Laughter/optimism 

Soarin - Element of Loyalty 

Or an AU where the mane 6 and citizens of equestria are dragons and spike is an alicorn colt.

• Brohoof 2

Equestria Modern - Where all the technology of today exist and are used, and ponies dominate the land, but all of the ponies in Prime still exist.

A.K.A pretty much the universe my fanfiction takes place in (btw shameless promotion https://www.fimfiction.net/story/302011/780thank you).

Wondered how that would actually work.

Equestria Gold: Everything is pure gold (like, literally).

I really hope someone gets the joke.

BUY OUR FREAKIN' TOYS

BUY THEM

• Brohoof 1