Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you collect besides Pony stuff?

Evan_1

I had so much fun yesterday. A High voltage line was hit by a tractor, and one of the phases got snapped off (no one got hurt). I was just on my way with the scooter to find a place to walk, had my camera with me... And the maintenance team arrived to repair the line.

I got to go up in the line cart! It was so coooool. I was like 32.8 ft (10 meter) in the air, right above the insulators (the stuff I collect). Fear of height? Yes sir! That was the point of going up there :ButtercupLaugh: I also got to remove the short circuit protection, which was crazy! The line was completely shut off, but you must count of inductance.

Then I followed them to the transformer station, got to go in there, look at stuff. See when they turned the power back again. And returned with an Insulator I don't have in my collection. :mlp_yeehaa:

I was cleaning out a bin today and found some old collections. Erasers, rubber ducks, dream catchers (feathers were everywhere), clay birds and aliens, cake toppers, and stuff from other Hasbro properties. I’m going to keep some, toss others, give away the ducks, and try to repair the dream catchers. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have a small saxophone collection, but I'm starting to lose touch with that kind of stuff, so I don't think I'll get very many more of those.

I really like BattleTech, but I don't have much of that stuff yet. Just physical copies of MechWarrior 2, GBL, 2 Mercs, 3, 4 Mercs, 4 Vengeance, and 4 Black Knight so far. There are some old blueprint posters of 'Mechs I want, but they're insanely expensive and not made anymore. They're like $50 - $70 each on eBay. Here's what one looks like. Once I'm living on my own and have the spare money, I want to buy a bunch of posters for different 'Mechs.

Spoiler

a0ace912aae2403a66943ee8967b8931.jpg.a69b55509f9a2ab752098981160b2531.jpg

Edited by Booker

• 1 month later...

When I was in primary school, I used to collect Pokemon cards and trade with my friends. I also used to collect these spin-top toys called Beyblades and me and my friends would have Bayblade battles during our recess and lunch break.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, RaraLover said:

I also used to collect these spin-top toys called Beyblades and me and my friends would have Bayblade battles during our recess and lunch break.

Now I never was into collecting Bayblades, but when I was younger I was SUPER into collecting Bakugan figures. I was also big into the TV show that went along with the franchise too :D

I don't have any of my Bakugan collection anymore though, I moved houses and when my family was moving I decided to throw out my whole collection (by that point it had already been years since I had lost interest in them) so I have nothing to show for those few years of my life when I was super into it. I don't think anything in my collection as worth all that much anyways though :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 2

I collect Star Wars; tons and tons of it. Also some Disney stuff but not as much because there’s way too much to keep up with. I have thousands of dvds but I don’t think of them as a collection so much as a basic necessity (just like I don’t consider my underwear a collection either). I’d love to collect Barbie, and I have all the movies, but the dolls are a vast area I’d get lost in, and the can get expensive too.

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

I collect Splatoon merch rn.

I have 6 amiibos, 2 figmas, 9 issues of the manga, the Splatoon 1 art book, 2 figmas, 2 blankets yes there's Splatoon blankets, around 7 iirc plushies, 2? pillows, 1 amiibo diorama .. also physical copies of both games.

I don't think it sounds very impressive and it's not reaaally... but it's more when it's all together irl

• 5 months later...

Not too long ago I began collecting and hot wheels suddenly I have got a decent collection around 66 hot wheels. Something I've only begun collecting this autumn to winter and continuing of course. I've also collecting music related things such as CDs and vinyl of course some manga as well. Some lego too so I collect all sorts indeed. Video games too.

Then of course movies and video games too.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...