Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you collect besides Pony stuff?

Evan_1

My non-pony stuff would have to be:

-Transformers merch

-Deadpool shirts, caps, beanies, toys

-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toys

-Monster High dolls still in box, but I stopped collecting them, though I still watch their webisodes and movies.

-Ever After High

-Deadpool, Deathstroke, Harley Quinn, Silk comic books

That's that. I've plenty more but my mind ends up blank.

EDIT: Darn it, didn't realize that I posted again the same thing that I didn't even bother checking my previous post. >.< ummm, to any higher powers of the MLP forums, can you delete this post? Please?

Edited by PONinja4
  • Brohoof 1

I collect albums (music albums), I used to have like a good 100 or 150 albums but since I moved out to French Guiana I have like 40 I think (the other albums are still in France don't worry  :lol: )

Edited by SilyGeny

I have a large ticket collection in my room. It contains tickets to movies, theme parks, museums, conventions, etc. I will keep it forever because it will remind me of where I have gone in my life.

I'm just like that. Tickets and things like that are like my favorite way of remembering my favorite vacations. 

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

I've got a bunch of coins pertaining to special events and time periods that I collect over time from just circulating around currency exchanges.

(edited)

Model horses-breyers, dollar store , schleich, grand champions, off brands

Weapons-I have a small assortment of swords, knives, a scythe,staff and an archery set.

Skylanders-i have around 30ish from the first three games.

Amiibos-i love these things.

Mega Man toys- I have so few. It's hard to find toys that aren't Mega Man, X, Zero and Sigma. You have a ton of characters at your disposal capcom make them!

Transformers-forever awesome

Rocks/stones/crystals/seashells

Edited by Leave a Whisper

I collect various things: Disney merchandise, everything Star Wars and Star Trek, DC comics and clothing, Hello Kitty and American Psycho merchandise.

• Brohoof 1

I collect a lot of antique stuff...like creepy antique dolls, photographs, keys, etc. I also collect Harry Potter memorabilia and Minnesota Vikings stuff, but the antiques are most apparent.

• 3 years later...

I don't currently have a pony collection or an anime/manga collection but I want to get those started once I'm financially capable. Right now the only collections I have are music and puzzles, and they're not big. I have 95 physical albums, 19 twisty puzzles and 2 Klotski puzzles.