Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A New Life in Ponyville (OOC)

MachineGunLola

Hahah... Strong AND Aureity in this RP? And it's open? I might just jump in on this train! xP And so I will

Electrobolt

Strong + Aureity + Electrobolt = this RP will not die.

Success.

• Brohoof 1

Anyone can join. But this is for the actual rp. If you want to post your pony information, please post it here- http://mlpforums.com...3502-honey-dew/

Basic Story: Honey Dew has just turned 18, and she's moving to Ponyville to start her new adult life. Her mother died just a few months ago, leaving Honey Dew alone to raise her little sister, Morning Shine. Luckily Honey's parents left her a large fortune. She decided to move closer to town and put her sister in school, and attempt to find a job and make a living. She wanted to work, even if she had plenty of money.

What this RP is: It's a every day rp. There will be some adventure, but it's NOT an adventure RP.

Rules:

1- If you use swear words, please keep them to a minimum.

2- If you have a more "adult" scene, please don't make it too graphic.

3- You must use good grammar & spelling.

4- If you're going to quit, please don't just drop out. Please make a small scene as to where your pony is going.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Players so far:

MachineGunLola- Honey Dew&Morning Shine.

Aureity- Dichromate.

Fear Moonscar- Fear.

Scopes- Scopes.

Jay-d Kent- ???

Strong Hooves- Cloud Chaser.

I'm here umm ill name him dark rainbow

When creating an RP, if you are new to RP World, ALWAYS remember to read the rules. (Please click on that link. Do not ignore it.)

Your OOC thread must be titled the same as your RP thread. As well, this information:

What this RP is: It's a every day rp. There will be some adventure, but it's NOT an adventure RP.

Rules:

1- If you use swear words, please keep them to a minimum.

2- If you have a more "adult" scene, please don't make it too graphic.

3- You must use good grammar & spelling.

4- If you're going to quit, please don't just drop out. Please make a small scene as to where your pony is going.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Players so far:

MachineGunLola- Honey Dew&Morning Shine.

Aureity- Dichromate.

Fear Moonscar- Fear.

Scopes- Scopes.

Jay-d Kent- ???

Strong Hooves- Cloud Chaser.

Belongs in the first post of your OOC thread, which is this thread. What belongs in the first post of the OOC and RP thread are detailed here.

Please remember as well to include a link to your OOC thread in your RP thread, and vice versa. (A link to your RP thread in the first post of your OOC thread)

I've gone ahead and edited everything appropriately. But read all of the links I have given you carefully.

Alrighty, Strong + Aureity + Electrobolt + Power Ten.

Four Musketeers of RP. (>'.')>|Go Team|

Oh yeah, and if I can I'll play another character too >_>

Dichromate was supposed to be a trolly type, but that doesn't work too well when he hasn't met anyone :

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 1

Alrighty, Strong + Aureity + Electrobolt + Power Ten.

Four Musketeers of RP. (>'.')>|Go Team|

Oh yeah, and if I can I'll play another character too >_>

Dichromate was supposed to be a trolly type, but that doesn't work too well when he hasn't met anyone :

Best way to mess with Overdrive would be to call him by his real name. Other than that, he's a pretty chill character.

Is this still open? It seems adorable...

It only started yesterday, so I don't see why it shouldn't :)

Join please, your RP posts are awesome! <3