Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A New Life in Ponyville (OOC)

MachineGunLola

And here I am again, to be a killjoy mod. :P

I'm here umm ill name him dark rainbow

Please read the RP World System Rules before joining a roleplay. The following is detailed there:

Step 3: Character Profiles: In order to sign up for a roleplay, you must add a character in the Character Database and link to it in your sign-up post in the OOC thread.

As for the rest of you, instead of ignoring these things, please report them. A guide to reporting in RP World is detailed here.

OOC Posts in an RP Thread: If a player in an RP makes a post in the RP thread which is nothing but an Out of Character comment, report it so that we can move it to the proper OOC Thread. Out of Character comments accompanying an actual Roleplay post are okay, as long as the comment isn't purely for OOC.

For those who were there for it, I hope you know that we are going to have to do the pony version of the Hangover again.

(Ten, Strong, I hope you two are ready for some drunken shenanigans again! xD)

For those who were there for it, I hope you know that we are going to have to do the pony version of the Hangover again.

(Ten, Strong, I hope you two are ready for some drunken shenanigans again! xD)

Yes. I must put Static on the new character list :)

Sage is the character I would like to play as! C:

Skysong!!! :D long time no talk to!!!

Yes. I must put Static on the new character list :)

This time, Apollo will be participating in the shenanigans, not just the aftermath. xD

Lol I guess my return isn't as widely known as I thought.

I was honestly waiting for a response to our old game... for some reason XD;;; but oh well! That game is eating a dirt sandwich now!

Though, I do not wish to spam this thread, so if you would like to chat some time, feel free to message me! :3

Holy-- this has become so popular. I never even thought that would happen!

:D

Thanks everyone~

Lots of RP'ers have gotten tired of super intense story RPs, so Im not surprised this is attracting a lot of attention.

Posted Image

As Cloud was in the town, he noticed the two new ponies, the mare and her little sister. He smiled kindly and waved to the two.

Um, is Cloud still around Electrobolt at this point? Just making sure because I was busy focusing on something else at the time :P

Yeah he just greeted him. Then he saw the other two and waved. But he is still with EB.

Yo bro! Im playing this out so that Cloud Chaser and Apollo know each other and are friends.