Geek0zoid

25 users have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

• Smash 64 (Nintendo 64)
    • Melee (Gamecube)
    • Brawl (Wii)
    • Smash 4 (Wii U, 3DS)
    • Project M (Brawl Mod)

It's pretty close honestly, but Smash 4. The things with Melee are that so little is actually viable (basically Fox, Falco, Peach, Luigi, and maybe Jigglypuff) and wave-dashing in that game is just so stupid... Sure, Smash 4 has some complaints from me (Bayonetta and Cloud mainly), but they aren't as big as they are for Melee.

Smash Ultimate will likely be better than Smash 4 in my opinion. Although I don't really like the roster, most of the changes they're making to the game's mechanics are positive in general. Also, even though I have issues with the roster, I really like K. Rool and the re-introduction of Young Link (Toon Link was NOT a suitable replacement whatsoever). I would likely mainly play them alongside Yoshi and Ness if I got the game.

Smash 3DS,  biggest roster and stages, soundtrack, despite being more MP focused Smash Run was a decent replacement for Singleplayer modes like Adventure Mode and SSE(still way better than fucking Smash Tour)

I see Ultimate completely eclipsing it though, plus it has Snake back who's absence stung a lot in 3DS/Wii U