Won't You Share Your Fave VG Music?

Randimaxis

Okay, here is where I'd love to see some of your favorite tunes from the video games you've enjoyed.

Post all you like; I'm interested to see what pops up here.

I'll start with what I consider to be one of the best soundtracks of the NES era:

Here's another of my favorites... n-joi.

Edited by Randimaxis
  • Brohoof 1

@@Randimaxis, haven't heard that one before, but I have to say, it's pretty awesome, especially for NES.

I got something from the SNES bit. Not my favorite, but one of the ones I remembered the most. Still a little creepy to me.

• Brohoof 1

I love VG OSTs, but I'd have to say my favorites are definitely FFVIII and Megaman X, both of which are probably my two favorite OSTs of all time

• Brohoof 1

I'll go a little further than posting my usual Kingdom Hearts favorites this time!

The Sims 1 had the most unique music! This is from a collection of tracks in the Hot Date Expansion Pack that most people probably won't remember. It sounds like the OLD movie music we play in community orchestra, but I really like it!

Pokemon does march! Sounds like something I could have played in band. Lol.

• Brohoof 1

"The Spine" from "Transistor". This is definitely the best VG song I've ever heard. Her voice is simply beautiful...

Actually I'm recommending the whole soundtrack. This is the best element of this game.

• Brohoof 1

Video game music is really great. For me, I love how it's more focused on capturing the atmosphere and vibe of a certain situation rather than expressing it with lyrics. It's also great to see the wide range of genres and whatnot within VGM.

Here are some of my favourites...

• Brohoof 1