Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Going to equestria

Brony Lounge

Ok I probably do, but I'm just putting the whole thing in retrospect. If you were to compare our world with Equestria, could you tell me with a straight face that Earth is better than Equestria? If I could bring my family, I would have absolutely no problem going there, seriously.

Well actually I could say that, I could say technology is nonexistent, but if you want to go by the fan works it is, I could also say I don't much like eternal night chaos or a psychopath being the God of the new world, wrong show

Ok I probably do, but I'm just putting the whole thing in retrospect. If you were to compare our world with Equestria, could you tell me with a straight face that Earth is better than Equestria? If I could bring my family, I would have absolutely no problem going there, seriously.

Well actually I could say that, I could say technology is nonexistent, but if you want to go by the fan works it is, I could also say I don't much like eternal night chaos or a psychopath being the God of the new world, wrong show

Yes. I'd miss things here. But you'd be entering a mostly ideal world. For all the Fanworks focusing on dark subject matter, From the show we've seen troubles but nothing like the Real World. We haven't seen a homeless underclass, we haven't seen any pony vs pony national war. Yes there are troubles and dangers but I'd happily trade the one's from this world for the ones in Equestira. Besides I might turn into a unicorn...so yay magic! 

Hell I'd settle for the Equestira Girls World. Which is still an Idealized version of this one. More Mundane but again, probably devoid of this world's big problems. 

There's no guarantee I'd end up anywhere near the Mane 6. But as long as it's not Appleooza I'd be fine. 

Edited by Notachangeling

A Respectful No. This is my home. My family is here. My real friends in the flesh are here. I have a good life here, all things considered. If anything, this show has helped me appreciate it more.

• Brohoof 1

What would I be leaving behind? Let's see, friends, internet, my family, my games, my home, all of which I love dearly...

Yeah, I'd totally leave all of that behind! Sign me up!!!

No. I cant do that to my mom.

Later though i will most likely kill myself due to this missed possibility to escape.

No friends, no love, no good looks, no job, no talents, no hope for things getting better. Only failure and humiliation remains for me. Keeping it short, im a loser to the bone in his mid thirties.

Its quite possible nothing changes for the better in Equestria, but i should have tried at least.

• Brohoof 1

There are questions that need to be answered before I go (pros vs cons wise (like would I be able to traverse back and forth at will, etc)) that I'd have to have answered before I decided but other than that. Lemme just grab a few things before I go (books, pictures, video games, trading cards, clothes, some personal items (treasured objects like special stuffed animals, memory based items, etc) electronic cords (in case I'm able to plug and recharge), batteries, etc) and I'll just hit the button.