mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

The only 4 I've seen here who I think are real pretty are MissMachine, I think her name is Z Star or something like that, Shanky, and Clari.

Well those are the 4 that are probably the most active.

There have been many other pretty girls that posted a pic one time but then went inactive.

If I find an example, I'll show you.

gc21Knt.png

Welp, here's me again. It may look like I'm deep in thought, but I'm actually just having a major headache.

532187_349988198412374_1536106976_n.jpg

10 bucks says that RD92 will make a comment about this picture within the next 24 hours.

• Brohoof 8

ezgif-2-b94ab321a5f6.gif.93cf1fcecd06e4273f8ea7a74cb185ff.gif 

I tend to take the high road, get stoned, and fly low . . .

Welp, here's me again. It may look like I'm deep in thought, but I'm actually just having a major headache.

10 bucks says that RD92 will make a comment about this picture within the next 24 hours.

That's you? Wow, in sunlight, we have an uncanny resemblance (Well, to me, atleast :P).

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

That's you? Wow, in sunlight, we have an uncanny resemblance (Well, to me, atleast :P).

A little maybe.

All I can say is that we are both equally attractive young lads.

ezgif-2-b94ab321a5f6.gif.93cf1fcecd06e4273f8ea7a74cb185ff.gif 

I tend to take the high road, get stoned, and fly low . . .

I think what you'd be wondering there is "What the hell am I doing crouching in the grass?" :P

Heck, I look too ridiculously Asian.

Buck that, you look ridiculously cute. That is all.

Is today "wear a skirt and show your nipple" day?

No, this is the day we wear things we would never, EVER wear normally while making stupid faces.

311897_2719523113529_242265104_n.jpg

This is what happens when in a school project, you happen to be the only guy in the group, and you're also very good at acting. ^_^

Since I also want to retain my dignity have this.

268876_2220732839945_7565618_n.jpg

See the guy with the classy as hell smoking? That be me.  B)

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 5

Thank you guys for letting me creep here XD.
And I think I will post a picture of myself utilizing some of the makeup tips Shankveld gave me :)

358qmxi.jpg

All the rest of the photos were too poor quality to post.

Edited by Artemisia
  • Brohoof 6

*hands Twiliscael 10 bucks*

• Brohoof 1

gc21Knt.png

He means that he thinks you're too hot for the forums :P. TBH, I thought the same as well. I didn't think a girl as hot as you would hang around people like us, especially how admittedly weird we can get :/. Then again, every group of people have their weird ones.....

I don't want to come off as rude but you are sterotyping because appearance means nothing when it comes to tastes, yeah, MissMachine is very pretty girl, but just because she's "hot" doesn't mean she can't like geeky and nerdy stuff. Don't include me in that group you call "us" because yeah, maybe I'm kinda geeky, but everyone who likes technology of some sort is geek at some level, but I'm social, upfront and outgoing, so I don't see myself as weird, and yet I like MLP and definitely don't fit in the brony "stereotype" that much.

we are what we are, we like what we like.

• Brohoof 2

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

not impressed, Crispy was dressed as a grandma for halloween...and do you remember when a couple of users (guys) were taking pictures in girls clothes? that was more shocking XD

Shocking, whut? Guys in girl clothes are the cutest thing.

Headache from thinking too deep?

:D

Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 1

I take writing commissions.

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

"That's not a pie, that's a pastry with an identity crisis!" ~Jeric

Well whad'ya know someone from the forums lived in the same city as I :0!!! The fellow members of the general chat thread will know who this is :D! Had a pretty awesome day meeting someone from the forums, something I would never expect to happen! 

Me & TGAP Haven !

• Brohoof 8

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

post-5335-0-03398600-1355287849_thumb.jpg

Me trying a new hair style. My dad says I have "Brad Pitt hair," referring to the way I can do just about anything with my hair (without using gel) and make it look good

post-5335-0-89849000-1355288208_thumb.jpg

And this was just something I did in about 2 minutes. Look familiar?

post-5335-0-94423200-1355288276_thumb.jpg

Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 1

Shadow.png
Thanks goes to ~Lugia~ for the sig
My OC: Vinyl Blade
Vinyl Blade's filly, Violet Minx

(Must play this clip before/during viewing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8VUGVX9jbA

Did you ever wonder "What does this Party Cannon fellow look like?" Well tonight I had my scotch so you are in for a treat. You will now know who you are going up against in Forum Games.

This may break some dreams, as well as make some come true, but here I am in a rare glimpse.

Catch it and savor it while you can, for it will be deleted soon. Do not try saving it like a weirdo, for I had put on it a voodoo curse.

Not my best shot by any stretch, but I wanted it to be real and lulzy. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Party Cannon
  • Brohoof 1

Me being a bum, and me being a quizzical/confused/thinking statue of sorts.

post-10598-0-42512500-1355317710_thumb.jpg

post-10598-0-50775400-1355317711.jpg

• Brohoof 2

#1 Flutterfan has and plays:
PSP, Ps2, Ps3, PS4Xbox360, N64, Gameboy Color; Nintendo Switch
PSN: Loydna, Live: Loydaminc
May/not friend you--but will talk to you~

On 12/10/2012 at 10:18 PM, Motion Spark said:

not impressed, Crispy was dressed as a grandma for halloween...and do you remember when a couple of users (guys) were taking pictures in girls clothes? that was more shocking XD

Wasntme.jpg

Yes, it was shocking indeed... x)

Snowy

Somewhat prepared for the weather

• Brohoof 5

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

It seems I only got a few photos from when I was blonde in high school. I'm thinking of going blonde again during summer.... any thoughts???? :P (My hair has gotten quite a bit longer since then..... so it will be long. :P)

post-9534-0-32430000-1355365261_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 16

I love love love Pinkie Pie! But every pony rules! :)

It seems I only got a few photos from when I was blonde in high school. I'm thinking of going blonde again during summer.... any thoughts???? :P (My hair has gotten quite a bit longer since then..... so it will be long. :P)

tumblr_m6zgfmX0Qq1rakt8jo1_400.jpg

xD Lol nah but cute picture though. :x

• Brohoof 13

p0LOZ.png

Signature made by Cloud Chaser. Ask her to make you one! biggrin.png

tumblr_m6zgfmX0Qq1rakt8jo1_400.jpg

xD Lol nah but cute picture though. :x

LOLOLOL! >.< Thanks! I think I might go back to this color when summer hits and my hair gets longer! ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I love love love Pinkie Pie! But every pony rules! :)

wow! you look so pretty! :blush:

• Brohoof 3

post-3448-0-23787000-1344756960.jpg