mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Dude..look at me now. Those previous photos were taken later in the year..this one is recent.

FtyvEV7.jpg?1

I broke out in stress zits and i'm lumpy like a bag of leaves/potatoes -_-' Clearly your the better looking one.

we had to photoshop my acne out of my pics

Dude..look at me now. Those previous photos were taken later in the year..this one is recent.

FtyvEV7.jpg?1

I broke out in stress zits and i'm lumpy like a bag of leaves/potatoes -_-' Clearly your the better looking one.

It kinda looks like your tired in this picture. I mean, you may not be since it's probably from stress but eh.

I just noticed you had a blanket or something covering your window.

Moon+Wave.png

A shoutout to Dr-Whooves for making this sweet thing~

Anyway, go ahead and visit my http://mlpforums.com/user/380-sirius-crescent/'>About Me page for my characters :3

Engaged to Steel Crescent as of 5/1/2013

(edited)

Those are my curtains. Their kinda thin and I am tired..finished the graveyard shift although i'll be back later tonight for the last day of my 4 day rotation. But in all fairness Red you're a pretty dapper dude..I would trade my looks for yours in a heart beat.

Edited by GolgoXIII

Look in my eyes...what do you see?
The
Colt
Of
Personality.

Sunshine, sour gummy worms, Dew/cream soda, Grieves, and a Gurkha Beauty.

I didn’t choose the thug life…

tumblr_mmsoxsoaYy1r3109to1_500.jpg

Also, only took about two weeks for my face to fill back in.

Not the best picture, but... eh.

tumblr_mmsprfsfO41r3109to1_500.jpg

• Brohoof 4

GET IN THE PIT

On 8/23/2012 at 1:54 AM, Djenty said:

ON MLP 4UMS ERRYTHIN IS SRS

@,

@,

please not again >:c

Red, you look good. Trust me the acne will go away, I had acne when I was a teenager, you're still one. (just use the correct products fro your skin)

GolgoXIII, you look good dude, it's just that you just are ungroomed and tired in the picture which is not too flattering, I'm sure OTHER people would kill to look like both of you 

• Brohoof 1

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

Sunshine, sour gummy worms, Dew/cream soda, Grieves, and a Gurkha Beauty.

I didn’t choose the thug life…

img-1464163-1-tumblr_mmsoxsoaYy1r3109to1

Also, only took about two weeks for my face to fill back in.

Not the best picture, but... eh.

img-1464163-2-tumblr_mmsprfsfO41r3109to1

you kinda look like a Youtuber, WingsofRedemption.

PdSWUnD.png

You'se a b*tch. - Riley Freeman

Signature made by Kyoshi

MLP Forums 2nd Most Random Member

(edited)

...WELL NOW I GOTTA SEE WHO THAT IS.

he posts gaming videos, so you might not look like him. He is also from SC I think, just a little fun fact. AANNNND, he likes metal. another fun fact.

Edited by Sinister Lemonz

PdSWUnD.png

Signature made by Kyoshi

@Motion Spark i told you last night why im not beautiful

you really don't look that bad, or at least, you could look a heck of a lot worse.

• Brohoof 2

PdSWUnD.png

Signature made by Kyoshi

you really don't look that bad, or at least, you could look a heck of a lot worse.

I'm super scrawny. As in my doctor said I need to gain weigt or I will run into trouble.

lunchables and whole milk, baby!

PdSWUnD.png

Signature made by Kyoshi

oh, well, in that case, I can't help you there... sorrysad.png

PdSWUnD.png

Signature made by Kyoshi

I'm posting this mostly to make Danger jealous of my awesome purple hoodie.

img-16869-1-bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0lt

img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png d'awwwww,  the freckles on your left cheek make you look super adorable. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png  

anyhoo, just a pic of me brolaxin' 

post-11508-0-26523000-1368577312_thumb.jpg

hXc i ain't like you and i don't wantyour love and i don't need your respect!!!! hXc

^

:angry:

- BLOOD FOR BLOOD/OUTLAW ANTHEMS

Oi..Motion Spark I haven't shaved my play off beard yet. And I shower 3 times a day but I guess working 12 hour shifts make you look like that.

• Brohoof 1

Look in my eyes...what do you see?
The
Colt
Of
Personality.

Alright, so after many months of forgetting about this (on purpose, might I add) I have decided to finally upload a picture of my oh-so-punchable face. I say that, because in the process of taking these photos I almost did do just that. 

I'm not going to come along and say that I think i'm ugly or anything because everyone has their own opinions, i'm a person just like everyone else, some people may think I am, others might not. However I will say on a completely serious note, if you want to punch me in the face for looking the way I do, I honestly couldn't blame you. 

Also, apparently i'm an idiot, because no matter how I upload or rotate my photos, they always appear this exact way. I even re-took it with the camera the other way to no avail. (Might wanna tip your monitor to the right)

Disclaimer I have recently showered, and my hair has just dried so it is extremely poofy! img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png 

It's also nearly 3:00 am, and my eyes are starting to darken - I dont always look like this :P I promise. 

@@Jokuc,

Also, I remember a long time ago I told you I bought the shirt design you created for RedBubble? Here's the proof biggrin.png

So yeah, i'm camera shy, getting this shot took too long. I hated doing this, but I figured why the hell not, right? You guys better appreciate this! I kid, but seriously I have no idea why I did this...

post-8810-0-98952100-1368581651_thumb.jpg

Oh and I may as well throw this one in here too. I will admit, I think this one makes me look a little less like a douchebag. 

post-8810-0-86961500-1368582049_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

img-1796426-3-wBKtbPh.pngI've been watching you, all this time.

Also, I remember a long time ago I told you I bought the shirt design you created for RedBubble? Here's the proof biggrin.png

Yeah I remember that.. And oh man that is so awesome!

However I will say on a completely serious note, if you want to punch me in the face for looking the way I do, I honestly couldn't blame you.

Don't say that :c Why would anyone want to do that. You don't look bad at all :)

You actually look very friendly, and for some weird reason you remind me of Jonke haha (I mean Leafeon or whatever his new username is nowadays), even though you do not really look like him haha.

• Brohoof 1

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

Prepare yourselves to be CREEPED THE FUCK OUT...pardon the expression

LuJhz77.png

My sister was really bored so she came into my room and just started putting on random things...that happened to be those things so we both got pictures of each other looking like horror movie murderers.

• Brohoof 10

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

Prepare yourselves to be CREEPED THE FUCK OUT...pardon the expression

img-1467314-1-LuJhz77.png

My sister was really bored so she came into my room and just started putting on random things...that happened to be those things so we both got pictures of each other looking like horror movie murderers.

ummmm, oh My Christ. Holy Christ. I don't even wanna know.

• Brohoof 1

PdSWUnD.png

Signature made by Kyoshi

that's definitely evil, I'll give you that...

• Brohoof 1

PdSWUnD.png

Signature made by Kyoshi

attachicon.gifmeh.jpg

Omg I love my goggles... I don't care what people think, I wear them in public! o3o

You're very handsome... and cute... 

x//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////x

• Brohoof 1

how even is otter and how can it be if