mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Oh... I thought there was only like one other 'Miss' on here... So much for me being original. Sorry for the confusion I caused you.

I just checked MissCodeRed's profile, and she was MissMachine, too. That means that you are the only other 'Miss' on here. I apologize for not checking first.

• Brohoof 1

I think that if people click on the picture to look at it, it counts as "downloading" it, but I could be wrong. And by the way, I was not one of those people who downloaded it haha.

I hope you're right... Otherwise I'm going to need an extra large order of brain bleach...

I just checked MissCodeRed's profile, and she was MissMachine, too. That means that you are the only other 'Miss' on here. I apologize for not checking first.

Its no issue! smile.png

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, honestly, I would be kinda weirded out if that many people downloaded my pic xD

I think anyone would. Also, I just tested it. You have to actually download the image to your computer for it to count as a 'download'. Simply opening it, even into a different tab, doesn't register. blink.png

I think anyone would. Also, I just tested it. You have to actually download the image to your computer for it to count as a 'download'. Simply opening it, even into a different tab, doesn't register. blink.png

ummmmmmmmmmmmm i dont even know what to say haha. i honestly cant believe all those people actually downloaded it lol, it must be a mistake lol.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm i dont even know what to say haha. i honestly cant believe all those people actually downloaded it lol, it must be a mistake lol.

Yeah, I wish so too. But I don't think our hope has much validity... Which means that 40 copies of my images are on various C drives as we speak... msg-8308-0-76652000-1382912179.png

I was bored.

Oh man, /late but you seriously look so much like my brother, except not ginger. LOL.

That is actually a teeny bit freaky.

Can't even remember if I posted this pic, found it on my computer randomly, sorry if it's already been up! 

6J4bnCN.jpg

What I look like after a long day >_<' 

• Brohoof 3

Just getting started on these boards but I'll throw up my FB profile pic! :) nice to not see as many haters on here as there are on other forums I am a member of! (None to do with mlp!)

Haters? Here? Well of course not! :lol:

Anyway, uh, just wow. :o