Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make an excuse to not attend the above avatar's party

SmexyAnimatronic

Hey all you old-gen ponies... Ummm yeah, so, about that party of yours... I got invited to one in G4. No offense, but it's Pinkie Pie's and since I want to live I can't miss that one.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Hey all you old-gen ponies... Ummm yeah, so, about that party of yours... I got invited to one in G4. No offense, but it's Pinkie Pie's and since I want to live I can't miss that one.

Sea water does make it hard to eat and breathe. Anywho, I've got a monster of the week to fight off. Toodles!

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can't. The unicorn me wants to go to the party. But the easily frightened Changeling in me doesn't want to come. We share a body, so we'd have to agree on something to do it!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

(edited)
1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I can't. The unicorn wants to go to the party. But the easily frightened Changeling in me doesn't want to come. We share a body, so we'd have to agree on something to do it!

Tambelon's army is invading. Party later!

591a9402f2ee3_1418689__safe_screencap_grogar_aflurryofemotions_spoiler-colon-s07e03_g1_imagemacro_meme_solo.jpeg.c206d40f5f0222f5b7617bd69a6c6f71.jpeg

Edited by Leave a Whisper

Umm... I'm kinda scared of getting zapped, considering you look like you're gonna shoot me with a magical laser or something. D: I think I'll cozy up with a book... sorry... :blink:

• 3 months later...

I was heading over the store to buy you a gift, but the store was close on that day.... so I waited there until the next day for the store to open. 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2