Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler should hasbro bring Celestia's and Luna's parents in to MLP as villans

TheLegoBrony

If they are still alive, that means they're alicorns. And I'm pretty sure someone would know if alicorns were on the loose. It's so improbable it's stupid. Also, proper grammar.

my grammer is fine besides it was a friend that wrote it while I was at the shops. plus I think its a great Idea

I was thinking and Should Hasbro bring in to MLP Celestia's and Luna's parents as villans?

We don't even know if they have parents. They could have been born of magic as far as we know. They could have been the first born by magic when the great god Faust created the universe or something.

This sort of thing is almost better off left in fan fiction.

Who knows? Perhaps their parents are even more good and kind yet more powerful than them? 

Edited by Bendy

We don't even know if they have parents. They could have been born of magic as far as we know. They could have been the first born by magic when the great god Faust created the universe or something.

This sort of thing is almost better off left in fan fiction.

Who knows? Perhaps their parents are even more good and kind yet more powerful than them? 

Nope, they re biologically born as any other living being

I was thinking and Should Hasbro bring in to MLP Celestia's and Luna's parents as villans?

I saw a fic with that premise, but I don't think we'll ever hear about their parents. Though:

Leaks about the upcoming 2017 pony movie, showed Celly and Luna have yet another sibling, called Cosmos, and he's pretty pissed about other tribes of poneh taking over Equestria (Canterlot used to be inhabited by alicorns before the founding of Equestria

• Brohoof 1

It would be an interesting idea but I don't know. I like to think of Celestia and Luna being the mother of all the ponies, watching over them. I think giving them canon parents would damage their authority a bit (?). I dunno though, I just hope their parents aren't pink and prissy.. coughcoughCadencecoughcough  

I think we should see them but a season's end needs to have Luna and Celestia becoming queens, maybe Luna stays a princess as she's the younger. Just suggesting I've always hated cartoons/shows shying away from calling a good character a queen because queens are EVIL!  >_> Whatever gimme a queen over princess any day.

• Brohoof 2

I think we should see them but a season's end needs to have Luna and Celestia becoming queens, maybe Luna stays a princess as she's the younger. Just suggesting I've always hated cartoons/shows shying away from calling a good character a queen because queens are EVIL!  >_> Whatever gimme a queen over princess any day.

OKAY *gives you a changeling queen* there you go mate

• Brohoof 1

OKAY *gives you a changeling queen* there you go mate

*Holds the changeling queen like a life sized plushie* Aww this community really does care! :pinkie:

I was actually very please with queen Chrysalis she wasn't exactly evil, what she did wasn't for personal gain but for the changelings under her banner.

When people say that Chrysalis was a dumb villain or just bad i want to slam dunk this into their skull.

• Brohoof 2

*Holds the changeling queen like a life sized plushie* Aww this community really does care! :pinkie:

I was actually very please with queen Chrysalis she wasn't exactly evil, what she did wasn't for personal gain but for the changelings under her banner.

When people say that Chrysalis was a dumb villain or just bad i want to slam dunk this into their skull.

yea I agree she was trying to keep her subjects alive but everypony took it the wrong way

• Brohoof 2

Nope.  Not really.  I think it would be more interesting to see a corrupted Starswirl the Bearded as a villain, rather than two characters who have no relevance to the show whatsoever.

One thing I have noticed in MLP is that there are a lot of references to Greek mythology and a twist like this could play into that. The Greek gods weren't the first god's, the first gods were the Titans lead by Zeus's father Cronus who was overthrown by Zeus and the new gods called the Olympians. Celestia and Luna could have overthrown their own parents because they had gotten corrupt. Such a concept though is unlikely to be present in the show, but would make a good fanfic.

• Brohoof 1