Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Zarosian's Free Artwork Request Shop (Closed For Now)

Zarosian

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

(ignore post, did the artwork completely wrong)

I keep mixing the styles up... I've had so many requests that I drew some that were meant to be in show-style in my-style by mistake. The show-style ones take longer to draw so those will have to be put a little further back on the list

Your art looks amazing! Would it be possible to get my OC done? Here's a picture if it would be easier.

sig-4148438.319911f9a8da5746b96f32f7af0e

(Just in case the picture won't help I'll put in the details you want. ^^)

Species: Unicorn

Name: Silver Staff

Coat color: Silver

Eye color: Blue

Mane style: Kinda like Lyra's mane.

Tail style: I guess also like Lyra's (Sorry, my OC's mane and tail aren't based from any character from the show. I'm only giving out Lyra because I guess that would be the most close)

Background setting: Tons of musical notes please! X3

Show-style or my-style: Show-style

Thank you so much! ^^

I accidentally misread your post and drew it in my style, I'll put the one I did here anyways, but I'll re-draw it in show-style ASAP :c I'm sorry for doing it wrong.

post-35910-0-84149500-1445400741_thumb.png

Edited by ZarosianPony

(ignore post, did the artwork completely wrong)

I keep mixing the styles up... I've had so many requests that I drew some that were meant to be in show-style in my-style by mistake. The show-style ones take longer to draw so those will have to be put a little further back on the list

I accidentally misread your post and drew it in my style, I'll put the one I did here anyways, but I'll re-draw it in show-style ASAP :c I'm sorry for doing it wrong.

attachicon.gifArtwork for Silver Staff.png

Show-style or not. I think it looks incredible in your own style. Thank you very much! Also, it's very generous to redo my OC in the show-style so I thank you for that also. You're a very talented artist! Keep up the great work!

(edited)

Okay Everypony, (I know Im taking FAR too long with these requests :C ) but as of today, I will be putting this style of Drawing into Production. 

sig-4170015.fcbf46bf8be54a2ff29084c0b351

If you would like me to draw your OC in this style, let me know. Though it will only be on Requests AFTER the current ones I have taken, as those have already been sketched. I will add this to the start of the post :)

Okay Everypony, This is Important. Please check this document to see whether or not I have your OC listed as started. if not, there will be a reason specified next to it, Please correct me on the details if they are wrong or missing  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y6f4zfO8SRStqCZR6QVQ9dTZj2M6lrpxYoOWIPmDW90/edit?usp=sharing (And YES, that IS my Personal Email x3 )

Edited by ZarosianPony

Okay Everypony, This is Important. Please check this document to see whether or not I have your OC listed as started. if not, there will be a reason specified next to it, Please correct me on the details if they are wrong or missing  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y6f4zfO8SRStqCZR6QVQ9dTZj2M6lrpxYoOWIPmDW90/edit?usp=sharing (And YES, that IS my Personal Email x3 )

I thought I mentioned it, but my OC is male, I hope I didn't cause too much trouble... :adorkable:

It's good to see that you're working on all of them. :yay:

EDIT: He is a bit feminine though... :adorkable:

Edited by Midnight Frost

@,

Hello! I was wondering if you draw humans? If so then here is the form!

• Species: Human
  • Name: John
  • Body colour: normal skin tone
  • Eye colour: Green
  • Mane Style: Blonde hair
  • Tail Style: no tail
  • Background scene setting: John standing on a scene with a glass of wine
  • He wears a tuxedo, tophat and a monocle. His left eye has a golden flame

Haven't forgotten yours either, don't worry. I'm really not good at Humans so it's taking me awhile :c

If possible

Species- Unicorn

Gender- Mare

Name- Emerald Ring

Cutie Mark- A tornado (I'm not that bothered by the exact design)

Body colour- Emerald Green

Eye colour- Blue

Mane- Pale green with a strip of gold, plated (the forelock is a straighter version of vinyl scratch's mane)  

Tail- Same colours as the mane, plated

Background scene setting- Just a plain blue is fine

My-Style (your-style)

While I'm working on the OC's I currently have sketched, I'll put this up here. It's a picture of the Alicorn from my OC's backstory.  (I know everpony hates Alicorn OC's, though this one kinda dies anyways soooo yeah.)

post-35910-0-85152100-1445576840_thumb.png

If possible

Species- Unicorn

Gender- Mare

Name- Emerald Ring

Cutie Mark- A tornado (I'm not that bothered by the exact design)

Body colour- Emerald Green

Eye colour- Blue

Mane- Pale green with a strip of gold, plated (the forelock is a straighter version of vinyl scratch's mane)  

Tail- Same colours as the mane, plated

Background scene setting- Just a plain blue is fine

My-Style (your-style)

Do you have a reference image? that would give me an idea of the body type you want :)

My apologies for not getting to this sooner, I seen that I had some missing information on my request, here is your form filled out, hope thats all I need  :rarity:

• Species: Pegasus
  • Name: Spacer Rythmic
  • Cutie Mark: Record with headphones
  • Body colour: Blue
  • Eye colour: Blue
  • Mane Style: Purple and yellow, like Vinyl Scratches  :wub:
  • Tail Style: Purple and yellow, like Rainbow Dashes  :wub:
  • Background scene setting:  laying on a couch
  • Show-style, My-Style or My-Style 2: Your style  :)

Do you have a reference image? that would give me an idea of the body type you want :)

Sorry, I don't :lie: . But my oc is slightly taller than regular ponies and wears a blue bowtie, but other than that it looks like a regular unicorn from the show.

Actually, I just figured out how to make it work, the mane at the front is longer and goes down the side of the head and, like I said before, I'm not bothered by the cutie mark as long as it's a tornado. The plat is more of a generic plat, rather than the one shown. post-36039-0-40016800-1445618356_thumb.png

My apologies for not getting to this sooner, I seen that I had some missing information on my request, here is your form filled out, hope thats all I need  :rarity:

• Species: Pegasus
  • Name: Spacer Rythmic
  • Cutie Mark: Record with headphones
  • Body colour: Blue
  • Eye colour: Blue
  • Mane Style: Purple and yellow, like Vinyl Scratches  :wub:
  • Tail Style: Purple and yellow, like Rainbow Dashes  :wub:
  • Background scene setting:  laying on a couch
  • Show-style, My-Style or My-Style 2: Your style  :)

Thats everything I need to know, I'll update the list :)

Sorry, I don't :lie: . But my oc is slightly taller than regular ponies and wears a blue bowtie, but other than that it looks like a regular unicorn from the show.

Actually, I just figured out how to make it work, the mane at the front is longer and goes down the side of the head and, like I said before, I'm not bothered by the cutie mark as long as it's a tornado. The plat is more of a generic plat, rather than the one shown. attachicon.gifMy OC.png

Okay, I'll do my best with it :)

I'm really sorry for being so slow with these Everypony... I'm in the middle of a bit of a crisis at the moment. I've just been practically kicked out of my dad's home because he's a monster who has no emotion. My PC (which I paid for, so it belongs to me) as well as all my drawing supplies and sketches, and my Microphone, among other things are ALL there and he is currently refusing to let me have them. I'm making a final attempt to get them tonight. Being visually disabled I am unable to live alone so I'm moving back in with my Mother and will hopefully try to get back to drawing these ASAP (I'm posting this from my phone)

I don't know what I'm going to do, I can't work because I'm 95% sight impaired, I just barely manage to draw with the use of magnifiers and magnification software. I can't just stay at home because I'm a full-time student, but the allowance for my education goes to my Father and he won't give it to me without a fight... I'm sorry for posting this here :c

I'm really sorry for being so slow with these Everypony... I'm in the middle of a bit of a crisis at the moment. I've just been practically kicked out of my dad's home because he's a monster who has no emotion. My PC (which I paid for, so it belongs to me) as well as all my drawing supplies and sketches, and my Microphone, among other things are ALL there and he is currently refusing to let me have them. I'm making a final attempt to get them tonight. Being visually disabled I am unable to live alone so I'm moving back in with my Mother and will hopefully try to get back to drawing these ASAP (I'm posting this from my phone)

I don't know what I'm going to do, I can't work because I'm 95% sight impaired, I just barely manage to draw with the use of magnifiers and magnification software. I can't just stay at home because I'm a full-time student, but the allowance for my education goes to my Father and he won't give it to me without a fight... I'm sorry for posting this here :c

I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope he gives you your things back. :(

*hugs*

at the rate this is going everypony, I don't think I'm gunna be able to do these any more... I'm without my PC, My Scanner, pretty much ALL my stuff.. until I find some way of earning money, I'm lucky that I even have a place to go right now

I'll try my best to continue with these ASAP, but obviously I can;t see the future, so I can't promise anything :c

Okay Everypony, just to let you all know I have my laptop and my scanner back, but am still missing all my sketches and my PC. so i can continue with the already scanned sketches.

Could you please draw this OC :)

• Species: Unicorn
  • Name: Rave Darkmane
  • Body colour: Rusty Yellow (I will provide a reference) 
  • Eye colour: Red 
  • Mane Style (and colour or colours): It is mostly comparable with Vinyl Scratch's hairstyle (bacon striped colors) 
  • Tail Style (and colour or colours): No specific tails style, sorry (same colors)
  • Background scene setting: Manehattan? Or 
  • Show-style or My-Style (please specify): Your style 

I hope this is okay, I used one of the reference images (i'm sorry it took so long :c

post-35910-0-13068500-1445957641_thumb.png

So everything is ohke now? You have all your stuff back?  :o

I have my laptop and scanner, thats it :c

He dumped all my clothes on the doorstep to my Grandma's (where I'm staying) but is still refusing to give me my belongings :c

Why?!? That's just criminal! How is this allowed?!  :eww:

He seems to think it is. in the morning Im contacting my social worker to find out what my rights are. maybe get some help too.