Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Headshot

Veritum

Lovely style. Have you tried experimenting with different ways of doing the horn? This way the horn looks a little bulged out in the middle

I noticed that but just decided to go with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In hind sight perhaps I should have fixed that :P

• Brohoof 1

Love Twilight with this mane style. :adorkable: Speaking of that, well done with it, level of detail and shine are both superb. The eyes are the only thing I'd say needs the tiniest bit of work, lining is a bit crooked and colors overlap ever so slightly into the pupil, but no doubt that will improve overtime with practice. Everything else looks just fine. This is a great piece overall. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I noticed that but just decided to go with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In hind sight perhaps I should have fixed that :P

Oh, it wouldn't be a fix, but a stylistic choice. I think it'd be interesting to see you experiment with different ways of setting out the proportions of the body.

• Brohoof 2

Love Twilight with this mane style. :adorkable: Speaking of that, well done with it, level of detail and shine are both superb. The eyes are the only thing I'd say needs the tiniest bit of work, lining is a bit crooked and colors overlap ever so slightly into the pupil, but no doubt that will improve overtime with practice. Everything else looks just fine. This is a great piece overall. ^_^

Wow how did you actually find that small little bleed through into the pupil? I scoured this piece for like 3 minutes before posting it and didn't even notice that :P

But yea, the eyes could probably be a bit smoother. Thanks for the input!

This is lovely :)

Very nicely done!

Wow I can't find anything to improve on. Great job.

That is extremely accurate to the real Metal Gear Solid Twilight

I love the technique you used on her mane, you can actually see the strands of hair

It's been said already, but I think you did a fantastic job on Twilight's mane. I love how you used this alternate style instead of her everyday mane-doo. Great work!

Thanks guys!

I love the strokes you use within the mane!  This image is very captivating.  One thing I would suggest is maybe putting more dimension within the eyes.  You have such wonderful shadowing within the entire image, I would just love to see more of that in the eyes.  :ph34r:

Thanks, and I'll keep that in mind. I definitely tried a bit with the eyes, but I settled for a gradient because I haven't found a style I like for them yet. Perhaps one day ;P

• Brohoof 1

You did a good job on this. You just have to focus on smoothing out those lines and curves so they're less messy looking. (and I know it can be difficult to do that sometimes.) You did well with the shadows and highlights and will definitely improve using them.

Also, if you haven't noticed yet, you can see an eyelash on Twilight's left eye is not properly connected.

• Brohoof 1