Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever cried for a pony, but not fall in love with them?

ManaMinori

While at the same time, fallen in love with a pony character, but never cried for them?

Take a character like Diamond Tiara I was never very fond of her, but after "crusaders of the lost mark", I cried for her, during her song. I still tear up listening to it again. Even with the more upbeat remixes of it. But I'm not even to the level of loving her character. On the other hoof, take Sunset Shimmmer. Like Diamond Tiara, she wasn't liked by me until she was reformed, BUT, at no time have I ever cried for her, but I love her to pieces and just can't get enough of her.

• Brohoof 1

While at the same time, fallen in love with a pony character, but never cried for them?

Take a character like Diamond Tiara I was never very fond of her, but after "crusaders of the lost mark", I cried for her, during her song. I still tear up listening to it again. Even with the more upbeat remixes of it. But I'm not even to the level of loving her character. On the other hoof, take Sunset Shimmmer. Like Diamond Tiara, she wasn't liked by me until she was reformed, BUT, at no time have I ever cried for her, but I love her to pieces and just can't get enough of her.

I read the title and immediately thought : Scootaloo

I've never fallen in love with any of the characters in the show, but I've certainly gotten teary-eyed more than once. I'm fairly certain that'll happen again, too, when the show ends.

I've never cried over the show, but I definitely supported Fluttershy when she was trying to reform Discord. I could tell how hard it was for her to maintain her composure by the end of the episode when Discord had turned the water into ice. She was just about to slap him. Still not a huge fan of Fluttershy, but she got my nod of approval that day.