Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Anypony excited about Fallout 4?

SystemError514.

Pretty neat, however it just makes me miss the Pip Boy Edition more. :(

You could just strap your phone your arm and pretend. (Like I'd have to.  :()

Edited by Azure Flare

You should be OK. Your CPU exceeds the min reqs and your GPU is more than enough. You won't get ultra at 60fps, but it should run fine.

It all depends on how processor-heavy the game is.

Yeah, I've realized that after a while (even though I have slightly over-clocked the 6300 to about 4 Ghz) XD

I can run MOST settings on high at 1080p, though, it's just things like anti-aliasing and other CPU-heavy settings that tank my framerate...

I pre-ordered it on Steam today. I can't wait. Man, Tuesday at work will suck because I won't be able to think about anything other than getting home to start playing.

I'm with you there, Pre-Downloaded it on Steam and it's just sitting there, waiting, waiting...

• Brohoof 1

I am really exited, however it has been somewhat dampened by the poor graphics and allegedly small world.

So I'm waiting for reviews and benchmarks to come out.

If it fails at making the world feel alive (or dead maybe?), then I honestly don't see what's left to like about the game.

Not really that interested. Never liked any of Bethesda's previous games.

But it's hard to deny that it's one of the more anticipated games this year.

Kinda sucks it's got such a small world though :(

My PS4 thumbsticks eroded to the point of being skeletons, I bought replacement nubs, the nubs needed more of a foundation to hold them on, so I tried gluing, the glue didn't stick but hardened the sticks in a casing so they were no longer skeletons.  Put nubs on.  NOTHING will stop me from playing this.

Good luck trying to find someone here who isn't excited about Fallout 4.

You called?

Not being a gamer of any real merit I can say I have absolutely no interest in this video game's release. So why would I comment on a thread about said release you may ask? Two reasons: Firstly, to increase my post count and secondly to reinforce my contrarian reputation.

But by all means have fun with your falling out and whatnot. :grin2:

So nothing noteworthy to add?

As opposed to your eloquent bits of genius?

Good luck trying to find someone here who isn't excited about Fallout 4.

i5 4590 and a GTX 970. I'm confident will be able to max it out.

You could just strap your phone your arm and pretend. (Like I'd have to.  :()

I answered the thread's question and gave my viewpoint. If you don't like it then I've done my job. :proud:

Firstly, to increase my post count and secondly to reinforce my contrarian reputation.

This is what I'm referring too. There are those who don't really care about the series, and that's fine. But this sentence is what bothers me.

Edited by Azure Flare

This is what I'm referring too. There are those who don't really care about the series, and that's fine. But this sentence is what bothers me.

Both of the points I made were not only reasons but also inevitable consequences. My post count has increased and by starting this back and forth I am no doubt appearing more contrarian(or at least on par with my usual self). I didn't realize being honest was a crime these days. :huh:

If you can't handle the fallout from my radioactive comments perhaps you should get back in your vault. :D

So... Anypony excited about Fallout 4? :dash:

I currently have stronger interest in Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 at the moment and have already purchased it so no Fallout 4 for me at least for now. Though for me personally, in terms of post-apocalyptic setting, Metro series made me lose interest in Fallout. Maybe I'll regain interest someday but that day isn't today.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna