Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

She'll make her mark - Buffy cutie mark design contest winner

Jeric

Ummm...... What does Buffy's Cutie Mark means? Is it friendship? Beacause the second thing I can think of is, like Lightwing said earlier, shipping... :P

And congratulations Spirit Rush for winning the contest! And also Buffy, I guess...

• Brohoof 2

I still prefer Cheese whiz + iPhone

Can we still make Easy-Cheese-iPhone Buffy canon? 

Like, alternate-canon? Or something? 

:lol:

All in favor say "I!"

What about an Evil-twin for buffy? :lol: A cool-eviltwin, for sure!

• Brohoof 5

Ummm...... What does Buffy's Cutie Mark means? Is it friendship? Beacause the second thing I can think of is, like Lightwing said earlier, shipping... :P

And congratulations Spirit Rush for winning the contest! And also Buffy, I guess...

Did you read the opening post?

There is an explanation in there explaining the CM

For Buffy's cutie mark I wanted to have a color scheme that relates to the MLP forum design but would also look nice with her! Since she is a bundle of fun and loves talking I decided that two hearts instead of just one would be good. Since she can feel lonely sometimes and a new pony going into a big forum can be intimidating I used a smaller heart to represent that and the bigger heart represents the overall welcoming and really friendly nature of this forum! Lastly, it is all tied together with the infinity sign with the bigger heart embracing the smaller heart and just showing the forever lasting social and happiness that Buffy has to offer!

Alternate universe Buffy.

• Brohoof 3

When the contest keeps you on edge for two weeks and you don't even make it: sig-4161773.jeric1_by_lshadowbeaml-d9dhd

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 8

If this becomes canon, I will cover my old iPhone 5 (still working!) in Easy Cheese. 

(No iPhone 6Ss were/are/will be harmed!)

• Brohoof 3

If this becomes canon, I will cover my old iPhone 5 (still working!) in Easy Cheese. 

(No iPhone 6Ss were/are/will be harmed!)

Poor iPhone! (Im lying, Im actually an android user, go, put cheese on all those ios!)

And also, there, have a cutie canon Buffy whit her lovely cutie mark and the... the other thing, the one that like cheese.

two_buffys_by_mellise-d9dhg6m.png

Also hope this dont count as Buffy first fanart! I need to do a better thing for the cutie!

Edited by Sochy
  • Brohoof 9

Poor iPhone! (Im lying, Im actually an android user, go, put cheese on all those ios!)

And also, there, have a cutie canon Buffy whit her lovely cutie mark and the... the other thing, the one that like cheese.

two_buffys_by_mellise-d9dhg6m.png

Also hope this dont count as Buffy first fanart! I need to do a better thing for the cutie!

Make this happen, admins!

Please

• Brohoof 3

O.O *FAINTS* 

I helped a pony get a cutie mark!! XD I'm so happy!  :pinkie: Thank you sooo much! :D

And yes, the next contest should be a writing contest on how she got her cutie mark! :3 The best that I can come up with is that she is a ship captain and rescues ponies in pairs with her pink rope... Or at least that was what I was thinking halfway through making this  :please:

• Brohoof 18

O.O *FAINTS* 

I helped a pony get a cutie mark!! XD I'm so happy!  :pinkie: Thank you sooo much! :D

And yes, the next contest should be a writing contest on how she got her cutie mark! :3 The best that I can come up with is that she is a ship captain and rescues ponies in pairs with her pink rope... Or at least that was what I was thinking halfway through making this  :please:

Am I too late to wish you congratulations?

No?

In that case...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

• Brohoof 2

O.O *FAINTS* 

CONGRATS! That cutie mark you made was awesome! :pinkie:
  • Brohoof 2

This ... I ... so much happy. Where is Pinkie Pie when I need her?

Thank you all for entering!

And THANK YOU @Spirit Rush

• Brohoof 18

I will post a few of the other entries in here to show how difficult it was to make a final selection. 

I am curious what other ideas where had.

• Brohoof 2

*insert generic smiley face cutie mark here*

I was super original.

eh, mine would have been about the same if I had made it. A generic megaphone with a heart on it and a big exclamation point coming out of it. Would have been bad. XD Edited by Count Paradox
  • Brohoof 1

Wonderful work Spirit Rush, your cutie mark design for Buffy looks simply lovely!  :wub:   Can't wait to see more of Buffy around the forums, along with more of the Poniverse mascots in the future!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 3