Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Come one, come all! Come to the newest pony of them all!

Terawolf

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I found the MLP Forums by Google searching "DCS World MLP". Go figure.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I became a brony when I found a PMV of the song You're Gonna Go Far Kid. I was so intrigued by the animation i decided to find out where it was from. Since then I have been unable to stop. I think I might need help.

Greeting!

My name is Terawolf, or Robert if you prefer, and I am quite excited to be here and finally interact with the brony community.

Now, let me start off by saying that I love being a brony. This show gave me a brighter outlook on life, and for that I am very grateful. So thank you everyone in the brony community, especially the show creators!

Anyways, let's get on to that "tell us about yourself" thing.

First things first, I am a gamer. I love many different types of games ranging from FPS like TF2 or Battlefield, to simulators like DCS or Euro Truck Simulator 2.

I am very willing to make new friends and have fun playing games, so if you feel the same don't hesitate to contact me! Now, while I am willing to make new friends, I am not exactly "social skilled," so please be gentle. :adorkable:

I am also experimenting in simple video creation and editing. I'd like to say I am pretty good, but I would like as many honest, unbiased, opinions as possible, so please feel free to visit my YouTube page to see some of them.

I also happen to be a furry. While I know that there are plenty of people who don't like the furry fandom, I will say that not everyone in the fandom is a bad person, I sure as heck hope I'm not. Anyway, if you happen to be a furry as well, then here is a big, ol' high five! 53c0790b40514.jpg

Now, I'm not quite sure what else to put here so I'll just leave this here.

35-awkward-school-photos_thumbs-up.jpg

TERAWOLF

• Brohoof 9

hello yay =)=)=) its happy to meet you =)=)=)=) welcom ehere in the happy pony site of friends and the happy community here =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here with all ponies and friends =)=)=) enjoying thre fun YAAY =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 7

Thank you everyone! I can already tell I am going to have a great time here by how nice everyone has been! I chose the right fandom to join. Again, if anyone wants a gaming buddy, all you need to do is ask! :P

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to MLPFourms!sig-3896578.sig-3864718.sig-3811969.sig-

If you have any questions about the site and it's features, or experience any technical issues, feel free to post them in our Site Questions & Tech Support forum!
If you interested in seeing the new episode with us on Saturday morning, we stream it right over on Equestria.TV!
We also have a Movie Night every Friday at 6PM EST! You can vote on what movies right here on the forums!

• Brohoof 4

lol, one could say that im addicted to ponys as well. im always on youtube looking for the most recent sfx animations.

welcome to mlp forums!!

don't be shy, this is the most friendly forum you could ever join. be prepared to make a lot of new friends, post a lot of stuff, and probably spend to much time on this website. (i know i do)

if you ever have any questions don't be afraid to pm me, (i dont bite)

you seem like the kind of pony who likes edm music, if you do take a look at some of my stuff => https://www.mixcloud.com/DJ_RomegaD/

welcome welcome welcome!!

• Brohoof 4

signbot.gif

Hi, I'm Cleotari! Look at meeeeeee!

Cleotari wishes you the bests of times here in MLPForums! Don't be afraid, don't be shy and don't be nervous! everypony here is loving and are well tolerant when it comes to new ponies. So please, enjoy the site and Cleotari will see you in the forums! :D

P.S If you need someone to talk to, I'm always available! May The Lord bless you and peace be with you!

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4167211.sig-4164403.sig-4164403.sig-

• Brohoof 2