Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler And so the BigMarble ship sails!

Silver Stream.

To be honest this is just Macintosh x Fluttershy over again except Fluttershy is using Octavia's color palette.

I don't dislike Marble, but I don't find her a particularly interesting character because... she's just Fluttershpie.

• Brohoof 1

I don't see why everyone is screaming "incest" at the mere mention of this ship.  It was never actually confirmed whether or not the Apple and Pie families are related.  And if they were, the episode seemed to suggest that Pinkie and Applejack would be distant cousins.  That's nowhere near being close enough in kinship for Marble and Big Mac to be guilty of incest.

This ship has my cannons.

But how would their farm look like? What kind of product would they sell? Would it still be apples or some freaky rare plant shit like jinmenju? Nah, I’m pretty sure Marble would follow Mac into the apple business. Perhaps she has a knack for baking like her sister. Or perhaps I’ll get doxed by an angry SJW cause I implied that a woman could have a knack for baking. No one knows what future holds.

I don't see why everyone is screaming "incest" at the mere mention of this ship.  It was never actually confirmed whether or not the Apple and Pie families are related.  And if they were, the episode seemed to suggest that Pinkie and Applejack would be distant cousins.  That's nowhere near being close enough in kinship for Marble and Big Mac to be guilty of incest.

The characters obviously think so, and therefore their actions are just as innocent or guilty regardless of whether it's true or not.

Furthermore, it's still incest if it's say, Twilight and Spike. They're not genetically related, but this doesn't matter. The point is undermining a family relationship, not violating a nerd ruling on how genetically similar they are.

• Brohoof 1

Director Jim Miller said that they will never make any "fan ship" canon but the show may still contain some romances created by the writers. Which mean, there is no chance for any Dislestia or FlutterMac to happen but they can expand on pairings like MarbleMac or Discord/Twilight/Fluttershy

The characters obviously think so, and therefore their actions are just as innocent or guilty regardless of whether it's true or not.

Furthermore, it's still incest if it's say, Twilight and Spike. They're not genetically related, but this doesn't matter. The point is undermining a family relationship, not violating a nerd ruling on how genetically similar they are.

If we're looking at the issue from that standpoint then I can only see a relationship between Marble and Big Mac bringing their two families closer together.