Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Christmas Album.

CastletonSnob

And in the album art, Twilight has no wings. These are not your typical vectors that they like to reuse on many different 3rd party licensed products. Perhaps Twilight loses her wings in the finale? something interesting to speculate on I suppose. Looking forward to the album.

• Brohoof 1

Specifically mentioning Christmas is kinda bugging me. It's veering a bit too close to incorporating real-world religious themes into the MLP universe (ESPECIALLY "Silent Night").

Although it's probably not canon so I don't really care.

And in the album art, Twilight has no wings. These are not your typical vectors that they like to reuse on many different 3rd party licensed products. Perhaps Twilight loses her wings in the finale? something interesting to speculate on I suppose. Looking forward to the album.

I'm pretty sure that's a vector taken from the show.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure that's a vector taken from the show.

Well no shit, all the vectors they use are from the show. They usually use the older vectors from the initial run of the series, the ones created before season one even aired. The fact that they're using newer vectors, and seemingly forgot to include Twilights wings, along side the fact that the background in the album art is Twilights castle is a little bit suspicious. It's quite an oversight.

Well no shit, all the vectors they use are from the show. They usually use the older vectors from the initial run of the series, the ones created before season one even aired. The fact that they're using newer vectors, and seemingly forgot to include Twilights wings, along side the fact that the background in the album art is Twilights castle is a little bit suspicious. It's quite an oversight.

It's an oversight, but it's not like it's that surprising.

• Brohoof 1

I doubt that the designers who put the cover art together knew or cared enough about the show's continuity. It doesn't really matter.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy singing 'Silent Night' is a must buy for me, can't wait to hear it!!!  :fluttershy:  :fluttershy:  :fluttershy:

Excited for everything on this album! Especially Fluttershy singing Silent Night!

And I understand how people get upset about the ponies singing about Chriatmas and not Hearthwarmings, but, all in al, its not canon, so I wouldn't tgink we need to worry too much.

This is a Christmas album I might buy. I wouldn't buy an ordinary Christmas album because if I wanted to listen to the songs themselves, I'd turn on the radio or TV since they're marathoning Christmas stuff once Thanksgiving is over (some even start once Halloween is over, even before that). This has ponies singing them though, so I'm liking this.

As slow as I can be with merch, I just found out about this today. Oh gosh! I know what early Christmas present I'm getting for myself~  :P

So glad they finally did this. It's only been what? 5 years? Having a Christmas album is like having a holiday episode. It's semi-mandatory. :lol:

• Brohoof 2