Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What is Starlight up to?

Silver Stream.

Anyone else guessing that Starlight glimmer will go back in time and mess up something that happened around the same period where Twilight was making amends with Moondancer?

tumblr_nqzk39wlk51tx1z5go1_500.jpg

Edited by Princess Sunset
  • Brohoof 1

Wow I did not even notice her there! It makes me wonder if she's made brief appearances in other S5 episodes. And yes, after seeing this I'm confident that this episode will have something to do with what she does in the finale. That gets me a bit more excited for it.

I don't know what she is up to.

I guess the show staff wanted us to remember Starlight Glimmer is still out there by putting her in that scene I suppose.

Hopefully she will appear in the background of at least one more episode before the finale, but that's not to likely.

As of right now I don't think she is even doing anything much really.

I don't know what she is up to.

I guess the show staff wanted us to remember Starlight Glimmer is still out there by putting her in that scene I suppose.

Hopefully she will appear in the background of at least one more episode before the finale, but that's not to likely.

As of right now I don't think she is even doing anything much really.

She could be observing Twilight from afar. Maybe she's seeing what they have been up to.....and is plotting on how to ruin their lives or something. 

Well there have been episodes where she has been lurking in the background. I only guess that she is trying to figure out how ot defeat Twilight and her friends.... But mainly Twilight because she is the "main character" after all

We shouldn't accuse Starlight of spying. Who knows, maybe she just wanted a few hayburgers.

Though I really can't say anything other than it was probably just a cameo to make the fandom go crazy.

Edited by Flame Flare
  • Brohoof 1

Well there have been episodes where she has been lurking in the background. I only guess that she is trying to figure out how ot defeat Twilight and her friends.... But mainly Twilight because she is the "main character" after all

1 of 5 main characters. I know this jerk is gonna fail on a massive scale.
  • Brohoof 1

1 of 5 main characters. I know this jerk is gonna fail on a massive scale.

Nope, MLP was solely created to follow Twilight on her adventure to find out the true meaning of friendship. She came to Ponyville and then met up with the Mane 6. Not the other way around. Before she went to ponyville she didn't know Rarity or Applejack or the rest of the guys

• Brohoof 3

Maybe Starlight gave up her life of evil, and went to canterlot to treat her self to a nice diner to celebrate her new life. Then Twiglht came into the restaurant, and she did not want to make things awkward so she hid behind the menu.

• Brohoof 1

Nope, MLP was solely created to follow Twilight on her adventure to find out the true meaning of friendship. She came to Ponyville and then met up with the Mane 6. Not the other way around. Before she went to ponyville she didn't know Rarity or Applejack or the rest of the guys

I agree with that, but I do believe the show has surpassed just following Twilight's journey to find out the true meaning of friendship. I believe that journey ended in Season 3, and even then we were starting to stray away from her being the main focus of the show. In fact, in Season 2, there was a reason why the writers changed it up a bit to allow the other mane 5 to send letters themselves....to even the storyline and journey among all six of them. Twilight may have the leader role overall, but each take charge whenever we encounter something in their field and Twilight doesn't mind. She started it all, but they will all finish the series equally 

• Brohoof 1

What if she's learning about Twilight's friends in order to gain access to the castle library? That could have been where she got the super powerful spell in the first place, I doubt she'd be able to do it without an artifact or something to boost. She could fake to know Twilight, and ask one of them (since they look like they have good relations) to allow her in.

I kind of just realized I've become obsessed with Starlight. Oops.

Anyone else guessing that Starlight glimmer will go back in time and mess up something that happened around the same period where Twilight was making amends with Moondancer?

We know that this episode marked Moondancer's birthday and took place one year after Twilight's fateful departure for Ponyville.  Is it possible that Starlight is trying to prevent her from leaving Canterlot and meeting her friends?  

Could her appearance in Amending Fences be the starting point of her journey into the past?  Like, wouldn't that make it easier to calibrate the time-travel spell if she had a solid figure like "1 year" to work with?

There are so many possibilities. Though she may be just observing them to.figure out a way to hurt them the most. That....or grab access to the key Twilight gave Moondancer to get at the library and find some time spell?

• Brohoof 1

sig-4180266.tumblr_nqzk39wlk51tx1z5go1_5

Oh. My. God.

WHAT IS THIS!

STARLIGHT GLIMMER IS A TIME TRAVEL

Omg it is so creepy, she is actually the creepiest villain I have ever met!!!

The Final Episode of the season is called, " The Cutie Re-map" on IMDB, which obviously hints about a link to the first episode. I am all for the Time Travel Theory though > :D Guess we'll just have to wait and see

We know that this episode marked Moondancer's birthday and took place one year after Twilight's fateful departure for Ponyville.  Is it possible that Starlight is trying to prevent her from leaving Canterlot and meeting her friends?  

Could her appearance in Amending Fences be the starting point of her journey into the past?  Like, wouldn't that make it easier to calibrate the time-travel spell if she had a solid figure like "1 year" to work with?

The season 4 opener, "Princess Twilight Sparkle" is the anniversary of Twilight leaving. The show has been coy as to how much time has passed between then and "Amending Fences."  :(

Though I imagine we're still in year 2 of Twilight living in Ponyville, since we just had the second Hearts and Hooves Day occur since she's been there.

I think she is stalking Twilight so she can enact her revenge on Twilight and friends, The synopses for the season five finale suggests she is doing this out of revenge, and she attended Twilight's lecture in that Season 5 animatic, and one of her first efforts will probably be trying to stop the sonic rainboom from occurring preventing the mane 6 from earning their Cutie Marks.

As for why Starlight is targeting Twilight specifically?  Twilight is the leader of the Mane 6, take her down first and the rest should eventually crumble, and the fact that Twilight is a princess makes a more notable target. I do believe Startlight is going after everyone but she has the biggest ideological difference with Twilight.

Of course I believe Starlight's true motives will be revealed in the finale.

Edited by UnknownFry
  • Brohoof 1

I think she is stalking Twilight so she can enact her revenge on Twilight and friends, The synopses for the season five finale suggests she is doing this out of revenge, and she attended Twilight's lecture in that Season 5 animatic, and one of her first efforts will probably be trying to stop the sonic rainboom from occurring preventing the mane 6 from earning their Cutie Marks.

As for why Starlight is targeting Twilight specifically? Twilight is the leader of the Mane 6, take her down first and the rest should eventually crumble, and the fact that Twilight is a princess makes a more notable target. I do believe Startlight is going after everyone but she has the biggest ideological difference with Twilight.

Of course I believe Starlight's true motives will be revealed in the finale.

Well I am not sure if Twilight and Starlight are going to have an epic fight like what Twilight did in "Twilight's Kingdom" though.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, she'll probably end up using the map to change events from the past, notably around the sonic rainboom incident I would imagine, as hinted at from the SDC animatic. Should be interesting.

• Brohoof 1

I know a bunch of people are saying she was spying on Twilight but I would find it hilarious if she just went there to get a good salad after who knows what she's been eating in the cave and saw Twilight and was like "Shit she eats here? Keep cool Starlight, you're just here for a meal nothing out of the ordinary. She hasn't seen you, just keep calm." and is sweating bullets behind the menu, 

Twilight in the finale: And I thought I saw you in that resteraunt when I was with Moondancer and the others! You've been spying on us the whole time!!!

Mane 5: *GASP*

Starlight Glimmer: B*tch please. Don't be too full of yourself. I was just taking advantage of that $20 Veggie Soup Surprise meal deal they have on Sundays.

• Brohoof 1