Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP characters less likely to get shipped

cider float

Because we know almost all MLP characters have been shipped once at least. What are the ones less likely to be shipped as in they have been shipped somewhere in the recesses of the internet but is less popular and less likely to be shipped?

Pinkie Pie is one that comes to mind. Even though she is one of the more popular ones she is not shipped as much.

• Brohoof 1

Princess Cadence (Not counting ships with Shining armor, since that's canon) is the first one the came to my mind. Uh, Babs seed? I see the cmc getting shipped with each other, with spike, scootadash fics and others, but nothing for lil' Babs

Flash Sentry, for sure! People love even completely unimportant background characters, and Pinkie Pie does get shipped quite a bit; so, a character really would have to be hated in order to not be shipped. Flash Sentry is hated because he almost was officially shipped with Twilight, so that will make people resentful even of the very idea of a Flash shipping. So, although it's obvious if you just manage to remember him, Flash Sentry is surely the most unlikely to be shipped. Also, I think that characters officially shipped will necessarily suffer some kind of similar effect: like, Cadence won't be shipped, since she is officially with Shining Armor; and, out of any shippings with Cadence, the shipping Cadence and Shining Armor will be least likely, since that will be just boring(since it's already how it is, and Shining Armor kind of really is a bore). Also, people do really like to ignore Babs Seed.

Gonna need to plug one of my fave deviantart people whom specializes in exactly this kinda thing MustLoveFrogs

One of my favorite ships out of hers is Babs Seed and Twist, her take on it is adorable! 

Oh and I rarely ever see this pairing 

you_always_tried_so_hard____by_mustlovef

Edited by Buck Testa