What are your high rewatchable episodes until now?

Lambdadelta

Great episodes doesnt mean they have high rewatchable values. Some episodes had great plot, well-paced story, amazing characterizations, deep morals, and recieved praised from the fandom. However, they may not the episode you want to revisit more than 2, 3 or 5 times, their values may significantly decline after rewatch. I believe some great episodes doesnt have high rewatchable values due to the lack of good songs, low humour, some annoying scenes, rush endings, lack of some favorite characters... Maybe, you found out some flaws after your second watch (or watching reviews) which make you like it less.

High rewatchable are episodes you like to revisit and still find it enjoyable after x times. My top 10 episodes i would like to revisit multiple times until now:

- Lesson Zero - i cant count how many times i rewatched this episode :D

- Best Night Ever - Raging Fluttershy is so entertainment to watch.

- Sonic Rainboom - It has 1 of the most awesome moments in mlp history: Sonic rainboom.

- Party of One - Pinkamena. This ep is classic.

- Magical Mystery Cure - Songs. :3

- Putting Your Hoof Down - my guilty pleasure :v. Town of jerks and Flutterbitch with rythm. The only mean-spirited episode that i find it amusing.

- Flight to Finish - Lovely episode, good song, good moral, the 1st slow-paced episode that i like to rewatch and still love it.

- Pinkie Pride - Best Pinkie Episode, songs, Wierd Al, humours.

- Slice of Life - Gummy's monologue.

- Amending Fences - This ep is the diamond of season 5. Maybe time will change, but i watched it more than 6 times already, let see how it keep up. :))

Season 5 has many good episode with fantastic morals, mature themes and changes but i think this is the season which has the highest rate of episodes with low rewatchability. Do you feel the same ? Share me your experiences :D

• Brohoof 2

Can't think of a top 10 (though I'm sure if I sat down for a good few minutes I could give it a shot) but of the top of my head:

Slice of life

Crusaders of the lost mark

^ The 2 from season 5 that I just can't get enough of. I remember watching Twilight's kingdom over and over again just for that ending fight scene with Tirek (So cool!)

The only other one that comes to mind right now is Too many pinkie pies. I always love the comedy in Pinkies episodes, but the previous gen reference (Or as Pinkie calls it, the "crazy face") always gets me, every single time

Edited by Battra

Pinkie Pride (Sad!Pinkie, Angry!Pinkie, Weird Al!Pony)

The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 (Dem Flim Flam Bothers)

Canterlot Wedding Part 2 (Hail to the Queen baby!)

Amending Fences (Oh god my heart hurts)

Magical Mystery Cure (The Music is strong with this one.)

Crusaders of the Lost Mark (Sassy Spoon)

Leap of Faith (DEM FLIM FLAM BROTHERS!)

Twilight's Kingdom Part 2 (Hadoken!!!)

Edited by Just Jo

Definitely love watching Slice of Life. It's so crazy and has so much fan service, it makes it a ton of fun to watch. I watch every episode at least 5 times each though even if I don't like it.

915950__safe_solo_animated_screencap_der

I really like re-listening to songs but not necessarily the full episodes they are in (example "Find a Pet"). Some episodes like "Crusaders of the Lost Mark" and "Pinkie Pride" are kinda weird because they are basically a giant song.

Edited by Melon Blitz

Pinkie Pride is my #1, it has my two favorite ponies (Pinkie and Cheese), has good songs, and it's cute, I love it so much.

Other than that then, in alphabetical order:

Apple Family Reunion

Castle Sweet Castle

Crusaders of the Lost Mark

Hearthbreakers

Hearths Warming Eve

Lesson Zero

Luna Eclipsed

Maud Pie

Party of One

Rarity Takes Manehatten

The Return of Harmony

Sisterhooves Social

Suited for Success

Sweet and Elite

Testing, Testing 1,2,3

Winter Wrap Up

There's probably more but these come to mind pretty quickly and I have zero idea how I would actually rank them tbh

Edited by Wheatley

Even Spike at your service? :blink:  I just watched it the 1st time and forget about it  :okiedokielokie:  

Yeah, even the horrible Spike episodes... the good thing is I never have to watch it again. \o/

In no order and leaving out one or two personal episodes that I adore but want to watch sparingly because of memories they invoke.

Castle Sweet Castle

Crusaders of the Lost Mark

Amending Fences

Lesson Zero

Luna Eclipsed

Slice of Life

Party of One

Rarity Takes Manehatten

The Return of Harmony

Sisterhooves Social

Suited for Success

Sweet and Elite

Make New Friends but Keep Discord

Winter Wrap Up

I rewatch the hell out of those episodes! Season Five seems to me pretty well represented too!

In order: 

Suited For Success (I watch that episode a lot. Got me hooked on Rarity) 

Crusaders of the Lost Mark (binge-watching blind reactions.)

Rarity Investigates. (It's a Rarity and Rainbow Dash episode. You can't blame me!) 

Canterlot Boutique. (I admit it, I love when Rarity makes dresses and sings.)

*the ticket master

*green isn't your color

*the sonic rainboom

*best night ever

*luna eclipsed

*lesson zero

*the mysterious mare do well

*the cutie pox

*secret of my excess

*the last round up

*hearths and hooves day

*wonderbolts academy

*games ponies play

*power ponies

*rarity takes over manehattan

*pinkie pride

*slice of life

*amending fences

*made in manehattan

*hearthbreakers

- Party of One

- Hurricane Fluttershy

- A Canterlot Wedding Part 1

- A Canterlot Wedding Part 2

- Games Ponies Play

- Magical Mystery Cure

- Castle Mane-ia

- Daring Don't

- Maud Pie

- Twilight's Kingdom Part 1

- Twilight's Kingdom Part 2

- Castle Sweet Castle

- Tanks For The Memories

- Slice of Life

- Amending Fences

- Hearthbreakers

- The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows

- Crusaders of The Lost Mark

- Sonic Rainboom - It has 1 of the most awesome moments in mlp history: Sonic rainboom.

Sonic Rainboom is probably my most watched episode. The first time I watched it, I played the actual Rainboom scene over and over. I found it quite thrilling! Filli Vanilli is another favorite for multiple plays. I love Fluttershy's song, and FlutterGUY's singing. A favorite moment is when Applejack deduces what happened, relieving Big Mac of actually having to say a few sentences.

• Brohoof 1

Sonic Rainboom is probably my most watched episode. The first time I watched it, I played the actual Rainboom scene over and over. I found it quite thrilling! Filli Vanilli is another favorite for multiple plays. I love Fluttershy's song, and FlutterGUY's singing. A favorite moment is when Applejack deduces what happened, relieving Big Mac of actually having to say a few sentences.

I cant describe my feeling when I first saw that episode... It so special. Why Rainbow doesnt get anymore episode like this!? What a shame...

• Brohoof 1

I cant describe my feeling when I first saw that episode... It so special. Why Rainbow doesnt get anymore episode like this!? What a shame...

I loved the whole "Her friend needed her, so Rainbow totally forgot her fears and just did it" aspect. The music, and the sound effect of the Rainboom itself added to the excitement. It was an epic showcase for Rainbow Dash. Rainbow should get another chance to shine like this.

Sonic Rainboom (Season 1)

Green isn't your Color (Season 1)

Party of One (Season 1)

Return Of Harmony (Season 2 premiere)

The Last Roundup (Season 2)

Hurricane Fluttershy (Season 2)

Sleepless in Ponyville (Season 3)

Maud Pie (Season 4)

Equestria Games (Season 4)

Twilight's Kingdom (Season 4)

Make New Friends but keep Discord (Season 5)

Lost Treasure of Griffinstone (Season 5)

Unfortunately nothing else from Season 5 I found worth a re-watch. I have some hope for the episode next week though. 

Edited by JH24

Friendship Is Magic Pt 1 and 2

Suited for Success

The Cutie Mark Chronicles

Luna Eclipsed

Return of Harmony

Sisterhooves Social

Hearth's Warming Eve

Hurricane Fluttershy

Castle Mania

Power Ponies

Amending Fences

There would be more S5 episodes on this list, but I just haven't had the time or desire to rewatch episodes as much lately.

• Magical Mystery Cure - Probably the one I have watched the most, I can't get enough of this episode! The music is fantastic a :P
  • Pinkie Apple Pie - Pinkie could be an Apple?!! + 'Apples to the Core'

Filli Vanilli - 'Music in the Treetops' + Fluttershy + stage fright (very relatable problem!) Hearts and Hooves Day - Big Mac and Schmoopy Dooooooo! The Best Night Ever - Flutterrage! Hurricane Fluttershy - Well done Fluttershy! Every little counts :yay:A Canterlot Wedding - Cadance + 'This Day Aria' + 1st episode nostalgia <3 Fall Weather Friends - AJ is my favourite, RD is my brother's... this episode is always the compromise when we're deciding which one to rewatch! Sisterhooves Social - Rarity and AJ are just beyond awesome in this one, for a long time this one was in my top 3.

I have watched Crusaders of the Lost Mark at least 10 times, mainly because I love watching the reaction videos on YouTube.  I love all of the sincere and powerful emotional reactions. 

• Brohoof 1