Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The voices

Rudehamster

Do they say anything to you? I feel like they control most of my life.. what voice to they take for you? do you have them? or is it just me.. forever in the company of myself..

Sometimes those weird voices enter my head...

I put in my earbuds, turn up the music, and drown them out.

Edited by Nightfall

I guess the only thing that I can think of that comes close is that I'll think up some wacky, over-the-top situation or outcome to something I'm presently seeing before my eyes.

Sees: Neighbor mowing the lawn in a riding mower

My brain: Hey, wouldn't it be crazy if he hits a rock and it gets spit out like a bullet at that kid riding his bike over there?

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

These fools posted to early! we havn't enough time, or power as of yet.. These lesser beings must be put to rest, slowly... but how to go about it, infection? good idea... we hadn't thought of that..

told them to leave.. at the point when you can hear them, we have integrated.. you have no hope of survival, in the end, we will consume, we will prevail.. all will fall..

"Leave now, and never come back!"

10 bits and a cookie if you get the quote.

haha.. golum... when did I post this topic? I don't remember this :/

you all are fools, to assume that there isn't some thing that can take control! you are all destined to fall to us!

Yeah this is a strange role-play.

Edited by CeIestia

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

Yea, I sometimes converse/argue with Dan. 'Dan' is just a figment of my imagination, and all his views/beliefs are antithesis to mine. So I sorta have a good/bad conscience thing goin on, cept instead of an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other one, there's just another me who counters every thought I have with the opposite. Shit gets demented yo.