Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Longest Pony Binge Watch Session?

best poni

I really can't seem to watch more than three episodes of anything in a row, and that goes for pone too. I think that's about how many I'd watch per day during the summer I got into the show.

• Brohoof 3

Seven hours, but I did stuff in other windows during those seven hours.

It took me a little more than a week to watch the three seasons that were out when I first joined the fandom.

Edited by Royally Blue

I really want to marathon every episode of the show (plus the Equestria Girls movies) but so far I can manage maybe...3-8 hours. Anything past that and I just get bored and turn on something else.

The most I've watched in a row is probably three episodes, but this is only talking FiM. There are many other fan-made pony videos and music out there and I've spent probably three or four hours in a row watching those a couple times.

I really can't seem to watch more than three episodes of anything in a row, and that goes for pone too. I think that's about how many I'd watch per day during the summer I got into the show.

I too never really felt the show was great enough to watch more than 3-4 episodes in a row. A lot of the time I struggle to watch more than one at a time. I also seldom find myself rewatching.

When I was first introduced, S4 just ended. So I had to spend a month of school vacations catching up on S1-S4 eps. Oh just your typical WakeUp early at 6AM and Sleep late at 1AM XD

I've done five episodes in a row, on two separate occasions, with a friend of mine. Part of me wants to get some friends together over a weekend or so, and try to marathon the entire series, but I haven't done a series marathon with anything, even short series with only 13 episodes, so I feel like that's something I'd want to try first and work up from there. I'm sure a full series marathon can be done though. I just don't think I'm enough of a masochist to try it, even if I somehow had the time, and could get my friends together to watch it. Plus even I would probably get burnt out on the series before too long just by virtue of marathoning it.

just a few weeks ago I watched the vast majority of S1-5 endlessly for the celebration of a certain pony channel I won't mention here. Really only took breaks for short naps. 

As for non stop? Back in the day I watched 1-3 nonstop once or twice.

The longest pony binge watch session for me was about 9 hours. I think this was about a year ago when the Discovery Family was still the Hub channel. They had a week long labor day marathon of season 1 to season 4 of MLP episodes. 

When i first got into the show i watched all episodes of the first 2 seasons, back to back... Best marathon ever. I can't marathon episodes without switching off and just having it in the background, but that marathon was a proper marathon.