Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

No point. If a dam is overflowing, you build the dam higher. But there comes a point where you cant build a bigger dam, so you have to let more water out instead.

Thank you for the image of Scarlett with a tiny dam on her head, I'm now laughing like an idiot

• Brohoof 1

Thank you for the image of Scarlett with a tiny dam on her head, I'm now laughing like an idiot

Oh my god that is brilliant! I am laughing so hard right now xD

• Brohoof 1

You should implement that into the rp somehow.

The dam hat?

I'll think of something :P

I need to put forward something. I know none of your characters are OP, but in this roleplay pretty much everything is OP. The idea of this is to be stuck on the other side of the universe, with hardly anything. It's supposed to be hard, it's about surviving. And if we have someone who can heal anyone instantly, or a suit with a computer that can suddenly interface with 2 million year old non-wireless technology on a whim, then it kind of defeats the purpose.

Those are just two of the things that need to change. I'm sorry if it seems a little harsh, but it shouldn't be this easy.

• Brohoof 1

I need to put forward something. I know none of your characters are OP, but in this roleplay pretty much everything is OP. The idea of this is to be stuck on the other side of the universe, with hardly anything. It's supposed to be hard, it's about surviving. And if we have someone who can heal anyone instantly, or a suit with a computer that can suddenly interface with 2 million year old non-wireless technology on a whim, then it kind of defeats the purpose. Those are just two of the things that need to change. I'm sorry if it seems a little harsh, but it shouldn't be this easy.

All Amber has is an old family pistol and some pads of notes. I think I'm alright there at least :) 

I guess to put it simply, we all need to dull down the abilities of our OC's. Also, I need to go to bed. So goodnight!

And yes Cob, I was directly referencing you. The entire reason Scarlett is staying in the control room is so she can guide everyone. If we can just shove a map on a wrist computer what is the point. The ship has no sort of connectivity with anything other than it's own technology (the consoles and kinos), the space suits on board and the shuttles.

All Amber has is an old family pistol and some pads of notes. I think I'm alright there at least :)

NUUUUU

ITS 2 OP 4 ME

PLZ NERF

Amber's all good :3

2 million year old non-wireless technology 

Wait, when was that established? I thought we were on a spaceship?

And yes Cob, I was directly referencing you. The entire reason Scarlett is staying in the control room is so she can guide everyone. If we can just shove a map on a wrist computer what is the point. The ship has no sort of connectivity with anything other than it's own technology (the consoles and kinos), the space suits on board and the shuttles.

...welp

Suppose I better go delete that post then

*feels really stupid now*

Wait, when was that established? I thought we were on a spaceship?

We are on a spaceship. But 2 million year old space ships do not tend to have Wi-Fi.

NUUUUU   ITS 2 OP 4 ME   PLZ NERF   Amber's all good :3

SHE BE 360 NO SCOPING ALL DAT ANCIENT TECH WITH HER SICK PISTOL SKILLZ

ye, she also only has six bullets :P she didn't think to bring extras 

SHE BE 360 NO SCOPING ALL DAT ANCIENT TECH WITH HER SICK PISTOL SKILLZ

ye, she also only has six bullets :P she didn't think to bring extras 

Once we're all settled, we can make some more out of, stuff.

We need to go to a planet and get stuff.

How does-- ...

...nevermind I'm an idiot

What do ye mean?

Eh, my fault for trying to be useful XD

Nah m8. I should have been more specific earlier on when I was making rules for the rp.

In hindsight I don't know what good I'll be in the RP, stealth suit won't be much use I think XD

That's the point :P none of us are good, so we must rely on teamwork and willpower in order to get through it all :D 

That's the point :P none of us are good, so we must rely on teamwork and willpower in order to get through it all :D

I mean, roles are starting to be filled and I don't know what effective part Solar could play in the team

I mean, roles are starting to be filled and I don't know what effective part Solar could play in the team

Amber doesnt have much of a role either :L just actively helping I guess? XD

@@Unicorncob,@@1Bit,

Sapphire also had no role but I seized it for you do the damn same people! 

@@Ethan Sawyer

hint hint, Sapphire needs a pep talk from Scarlet, but I'll get her to come if you don't want to do that.

I'm in the middle of writing one :I

Edited by 1Bit

@,

he can, but Sapphire (letting you in on what I'm thinking)  she believes she's offended Scarlett so her saying things to her would be more effective.

• Brohoof 1