Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching After Destiny [OOC]

Chaton

Astronaut paste food in toothpaste tubes!

If that is not already a song, god help me I will make it one!

wait...do ponies even have toothpaste tubes? or toothpaste?

I would like to think that it would be a necessity to evacuate with goddamn toothpaste along with your standard food and water.

That's a point, you say there's water stored on the ship? Wouldn't that be super nasty after thousands of years?

• Brohoof 1

I would like to think that it would be a necessity to evacuate with goddamn toothpaste along with your standard food and water.

If suffocation or starvation don't get 'em, Solar's stanky-ass breath will

• Brohoof 1

That's a point, you say there's water stored on the ship? Wouldn't that be super nasty after thousands of years?

Nah. It'll be fine. The Ancients were very good with shields, and getting certain things through them.

If suffocation or starvation don't get 'em, Solar's stanky-ass breath will

Y'see, Cob gets it. :D

Nah. It'll be fine. The Ancients were very good with shields, and getting certain things through them.

Ancients 2 OP 4 me 

• Brohoof 1

well that is my lack of experience showing then, ok sorry 

post-35804-0-00970100-1453331158.jpg

:D

@@Ethan Sawyer,

I'm thinking about adding a second character for myself, a lower down who doesn't know Sapphire but  can give me opportunities not to be the leader OC? Thoughts? (she's not done yet may take some time) 

well that is my lack of experience showing then, ok sorry 

attachicon.gifdownload (2).jpg

:D

@@Ethan Sawyer,

I'm thinking about adding a second character for myself, a lower down who doesn't know Sapphire but  can give me opportunities not to be the leader OC? Thoughts? (she's not done yet may take some time)

Sure! Feel free.

Sodium calcite? In the form of solid mineral or aqueous solution?

Aqueous Solution. But we have to find it on a planet first.

I'm trying to push us to go off world xD

Technically off ship.

Yes, Amber needs to find an ample location for her Therapy Hut.

Oh! And yeah, finding food n stuff would be good I guess :D

We always get a set time we can stay on a planet due to the ships automation. And the only place we're going to find Sodium Calcite is in a desert xD

There are three consoles in the engineering room. They all have different purposes, but they can all access the locational information and gate diagnostics.

Once we get to the engineering room, can someone else check one of the other consoles and say that the gate is dialling. Scarlett wont be looking for that.

And don't worry about technical knowledge, the gate status will pop up on a console when it's dialling.

Is Solar going to be...any use in this? XD

;-;

Find the console?

Accompany us when we go into an enviroment that needs a special suit?

There are only 3 working suits and 1 broken one. You have your own suit :3

• Brohoof 1

;-;

Find the console?

Accompany us when we go into an enviroment that needs a special suit?

There are only 3 working suits and 1 broken one. You have your own suit :3

:o

Scarlett: "Hey Solar can I borrow your suit?"

*is shot*

"Hey come on now." Amber grinned. "It doesn't matter what Scarlett was planning on doing, because we'll plan it out ourselves. It'll be OUR scouting mission, yeah? You have to stop thinking she's somehow better than you are girl! We all have our own roles to fill. Scarlett....just happened to find hers first, but there's still so much to do. And I'm pretty sure Scarlett can't do all of it, so that's where we come in. Sure we aren't the main characters running the show, but that's rarely the case anyway." She paused to take a breath, struggling to find any words when Solar's anxieties matched her own so well. And she certainly wasn't getting over them easily either. "Look, it's gonna be hard no matter what way you look at it. After being a solo player for so long, you can easily forget what it's like being part of a larger team. You just gotta slow it all down, take a deep breath and be patient." She gave Solar a small hug, chuckling. "But if you're anything like me, you're less than patient, and just wanna break something. So wanna go find some trouble?"

I feel really bad for Solar ;-;

:o

Scarlett: "Hey Solar can I borrow your suit?"

*is shot*

Scarlett has her own suit XD

She doesn't make a habit of using it though.

• Brohoof 1