Broniesinarms

62 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Ha ha! Just watched the last 5 minutes that I missed. So much awesomeness in hose last 5 minutes. Super badass turtle, fluttershy "yay?", turtle smile and a FLYING TURTLE.

I KNEW it would be a turtle! I mean, it was obvious as soon as they showed the synopsis. I was all like: "It's gonna be a turtle JUST for the irony."

Well, tortoise. Whatever.

My thought is that when she said "Sorta ____, Not ____, Pretty ____, Could be more ____, Now THAT's ____" will become some sort of meme. The blanks were filled with Speedy, Agile, etc.

Also, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash make a great duet. It's about time we had a musical number.

Hmmm...

Now that I think about it... Who made the tortoise-copter?

My guess is Pinkie Pie, if you go by the "Pinkie is a genius" theory. Rainbow Dash doesn't look like he could make crap, and Pinkie has built other flying machines before anyway.

For anypony who wants to watch the episode in glorious 1080p, here's the link

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_cgBvq-Sy4&hd=1

It's still processing, but it shouldn't take too long

I love that the title of the video states its in 1080, but the video is actually 240.

DAMMIT TROLLESTIA

I love that the title of the video states its in 1080, but the video is actually 240.

DAMMIT TROLLESTIA

It's because it's still processing.

It takes a while for it to get it to 1080p

That's just how uploading videos on Youtube works.

It's in 480p now

Edited by Marshmallow

A brilliant episode, and fantastic first song of the season! I saw the tortoise's victory coming a mile off (as in the moment I saw it), but I was still interested to see how it would happen.

It's because it's still processing.

It takes a while for it to get it to 1080p

That's just how uploading videos on Youtube works.

It's in 480p now

Oh, so it is.

Huh.

Opps.

...WHITE TEXT FOR CONTENT

Edited by Tom the Rock

The episode was so cute! And it was really great to see the Mane 6 all together in one episode again.

The song felt a whole lot like it was straight from a musical which actually made me like it more than the past songs.

The animals were cute and the interactions with them were hilarious. Like how the flamingo did a big gulp and the poor monarch butterfly trying to live up to Rainbow Dash's expectations.

It was pretty clear that the turtle would have to win over Rainbow Dash in the end, but it was still sweet, and especially the ending where she got tools to allow him to fly. lol She was soo cruel to him in the beginning, but that's not in the least bit out of character for her.

This is going to be one of my favorite episodes. I was honestly expecting to see some Scootaloo this episode. As soon as I saw the tortoise, I thought of this.

Posted Image

I need to watch the episode again. I missed the Derpy cameo.

Loved the song!

Although when they said "He doesn't have wings"

Couldn't they have theoretically done the same thing they did with Rarity, and magically give him wings?

I guess they didn't want his burning up either...

Best... episode...

...of the past 3 weeks. *trollface*

Seriously, though, that was great. I love the new song; it actually felt like something out of a musical.

Oh, and Tank is now the best pony.

Edited by Pony Joe