Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would Josh Groban's singing voice be welcome in FiM?

ManaMinori

I've enjoyed this man's voice for many yeas now, and afer seeing Lena Hall have a role in MLP, I just gotta ask- can anyone see Groban in a future episode of FiM? Would such a powerful, attention commanding, operatic singing voice be welcome in such a show? Would it fit? Which pony would Josh Groban get an episode with, if it happened? (I can see him and Luna in an episode) (I would laugh if DH gave us an episode that showed Luna on night duty, overhearing a beatuiful song, following it, meeting Groban pony, joining in nightly serenades with him, and being asked to return every night onward, and Luna thinking that he's in love with her, only to find not that he's not, and he just likes having a singing partner with a voice as gorgeous as his, and to be friends. Hehe)

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 3

Heck yes! He's perhaps one of the greatest tenors of all time! I could imagine an awesome and powerful aria performed by him and someone else. Perhaps if Princess Luna gets a special singer...this could turn out to be something amazing. 

• Brohoof 3

That would be so awesome! I think it would be really cool to have him in the show. There's so many good singers out there though, I doubt it would happen. It's fun to think about though!

I'm not sure which pony he'd fit with. Twilight comes to mind, but I think it could be any of the mane 6.

Heck yes! He's perhaps one of the greatest tenors of all time! I could imagine an awesome and powerful aria performed by him and someone else. Perhaps if Princess Luna gets a special singer...this could turn out to be something amazing.

we've never heard Luna sing on her own, yet. Let's make this happen
  • Brohoof 2

That would be so awesome! I think it would be really cool to have him in the show. There's so many good singers out there though, I doubt it would happen. It's fun to think about though!

I'm not sure which pony he'd fit with. Twilight comes to mind, but I think it could be any of the mane 6.

Groban and Twilight? What sort of sypnoses did you have in mind, for his singing voice to be utilized in a Twiccentfic episode?
  • Brohoof 1

Josh Groban makes my heart melt. <3 I'd flip out if he had a singing cameo in FiM.

haha. Careful not to break anything, if FiM does reserve him.

What kind of episode can you see him in, if it happens?

• Brohoof 1

Groban and Twilight? What sort of sypnoses did you have in mind, for his singing voice to be utilized in a Twiccentfic episode?

I admit that when I said Twilight, I didn't really have much of a sypnoses on my mind. It was more of just a gut feeling. Thinking about it though, I think Groban would be good in an episode about love. Not necessarily about "true love" though. I'm thinking that prehaps in an episode about Shining Armor and Cadence's newborn baby, there could be a large family gathering where maybe Groban's character is a musician with a lack of inspiration. Twilight might have to help him regain some inspiration useing the feeling of love that comes from Shining and Cadence's family.

I'm really not that good at thinking up stories though. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Holy fricking crap I need this to be a thing NOW AAAA *starts incoherently screaming*

In all seriousness though, that would be AMAZING. I would literally pay to see that!! I think there totally should be a CELESTIA AND *insert whatever Josh Groban's ponified name would be* DUET ouo

OOOOORRRR........Josh Groban pone and Andrea Bocelli pone duel. >:3

• Brohoof 1