Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like Rainbow Dash to sing more / have her own song in FiM?

Jangocoolguy

Do you like Rainbow Dash's singing voice?  

62 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like Rainbow Dash's singing voice?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. In which song did Rainbow Dash have her best part in?

• At The Gala
    • Find A Pet
    • Winter Wrap-Up
    • What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me
    • A True, True, Friend
    • Art of the Dress (Reprise)
    • Generousity
    • Ballad of the Crystal Ponies
    • Time To Come Together (Equestria Girls)
    • Cafeteria Song (Equestria Girls)
  3. 3. Does Rainbow Dash deserve her own song?

• Of course! She has a majestic voice that would fit perfectly in a song!
    • Why not? She needs her moment to shine.
    • Meh, I don't really care.
    • Rainbow Dash? Singing? What do you mistake me for?
    • Ew no.
    • I'll die if she gets her own song.
  4. 4. Finally, where would you like Rainbow Dash to finally get her own song?

• My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks
    • My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 5

(edited)

Soon, if only because it's so overdue.

I don't get the fuss about her voice, though :huh: To me it just sounds really similar to her regular voice, but eh. AJ's sounds super close to her regular voice too, for what it's worth.

That is because RD ad AJ are the only two of the 6 that the same person (Ashleigh Ball) does both the talking and singing (I think). I really like both RD talking and singing voice. I think that there may not have been a full RD song because Ashleigh Ball has a hard time singing in the RD voice for more then a short time but I am just taking a guess on that. Edited by SolidTwilight

• 3 weeks later...

I kind of figured the pet song to be her song. I wonder what her solo song would be about.

Maybe something about being Scoots adopted big sis. Or about her undying love for Daring doo...s books :P

• 3 weeks later...

It was confirmed at San Diego Comic Con at the MLP panel that RD is getting a solo song.

Ah crap. You beat me to it, XD. However yes, RD is getting her own song in S5

• Brohoof 1

Wh-wh-wh.....I...uh....*Turns Head To Side and Smiles creepily* Demon Voice: WHAT DID YOU SAY??!?!?!?!?!?!???! :angry:

As I said. I don't like Rainbow Dash. You can keep arguing, but it's not going to change anything.

Apparently there are rumours going around that Rainbow Dash is getting a song of her own in Season 5, but I'm not too certain about this. I guess we'll have to wait and see for ourselves. And maybe.. We'll get a song in Rainbow Rocks if we're lucky.  B)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Hey @@RainbowDangerDashie, I have merged your thread with an older one that similarly discuses the possibility of Rainbow Dash singing more/getting her own song. Your poll remains intact and I have integrated your OP into the OP of the older thread as well. ;) Please check before making a thread to see if your topic of discussion is being discussed already. Googling keywords and 'site:mlpforums.com' is an alternative to the site's search function whilst it is experiencing issues. Many thanks. :)

@, as RD now has her own song in 'Rainbow Rocks', I have slightly updated the titular question. ;)

Don't worry. It's been pretty much confirmed that Rainbow will get an actual song in S5.

Now all we need to do, is sit back and play the waiting game.

• Brohoof 1

This thread was around before Awesome As I Wanna Be was a thing. You don't really need to use to use that as an example, guys. :P

Back on topic, Dashie is going to sing in Season 5. As much as she's my favourite pony I honesty don't like her singing voice. It really sounds like the same as her talking voice. Yet again I wouldn't mind it if she gets her own song anyway. It'll be better than nothing, I suppose.

If Rainbow Dash is getting her own song then that's just too bad I guess. She clearly has the worst singing voice in the show and in both movies by a landslide. Her singing voice is really only tolerable when accompanied with another like Fluttershy. At least to me anyway. I would love to get a full Diamond Tiara song instead or even a Cheerilee song but oh well.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Dash can do. Ive always enjoyed the subtle yet still noticeable 'oomph' in her voice, kind of like she's trying to be a rock alto :P I guess I can see how she might contrast with the other ponies softer, more performing styled singing voices, but I still say she should at least be given the chance. She may yet surprise.

• Brohoof 2

I would like it, and I'm sure others would, too, but they would have to make it so she doesn't realize that she is singing (Or give her a good reason to sing). Right before Rarity sung her "Generosity" song, Rainbow specifically said that she doesn't like it when ponies break out into song and dance for no reason. 

• Brohoof 1