Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you say you have got more fun or more boring as you have aged?

Reecejackox

eh, about the same - fun manic outbursts and less fun periods of greyness/stress. A negative difference is that I have fewer IRL friends to yammer to, as they all moved away. A positive difference, though, is the presence of online friends to yammer to and that MLP and a few special ponies have encouraged me to put down my ideas again :) used to have great big worlds as a kid which I'd share with a bestie and family but I stopped doing that as a teen/young adult and MLP pushed me back into that and sharing with a larger audience. Very recently, fasting, exercise and coffee is helping me be a bit more fun/active :3

Super fun as I have gathered a lot of info during the years, and learning takes time. Always new challenges ahead, but it is the progress that makes it all worth while!

• Brohoof 1

I have always been a boring person even before becoming an adult and no changes are a good thing. But I do have days when I had more fun than my usual days.

• Brohoof 1

It wasn't linear from being boring to fun while growing up. There were good times during my childhood, some really crazy fun times during my teens, and then quite enjoyable as a senior. But all through it all was horror and depression and fights and illness and all that.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Both. I'm more fun in that I'm better and more willing to try new things. I'm more boring in that my amount of interests are far smaller than it used to be.

• Brohoof 2

I would hope that I am not boring, but I am not the judge of that. ^^;

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm that is a good question:

• I have found myself more "out going" as I got older
  • I like to try driff food or cook it up to explore
  • I like staying home more :fiery:
  • I tend to like more one/one friendships
  • I have gone camping more and trying new things
  • So boring,  mehish 7/10ish,  im still a homebody but i plan to try new things more this year then last year!
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2023 at 10:55 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'd rather ask "Do my friends on MLPF think I'm boring?" because I'm honestly not sure if I'm more or less boring now. :ooh:

You're not boring to me, BFFF. :kirin:

As for myself, I've definitely become a lot more fun over the years compared to how things were in the past. However, I do have to deal with boring things. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

I've been thinking about this lately. I'd say I was somewhat boring before, but have gotten more boring. I used to do plenty of things in school; mostly band lol, but that was a lot of my school life. I don't have those opportunities much anymore. Yeah I'm sure I could find one... though I work fulltime and.... well.... I don't know. I'd have to find playing opportunities that I actually want to do.

As far as shows go... yeah no. Hardly watch them. There's MLP but I've moved out of that unless I get back into it. I don't have much else to say about FNAF which is what I'm sorta into.... my interests have gathered a bit of dust.

I would need to go a long way before I could be talkative about anything that isn't the weather or work.

I want to say my boringness stems from my short attention span to get involved in much. It doesn't help I've been investing most of my income on school/training for the past 6 years, so I can't go "live life" very much. I know I can, but, for me, I need that income. Lol, once again, I wish I could be done.

Edited by DubWolf