Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say that you're high right now. What kind of questions or ideas would you have?

Everfree

(edited)

*reads title*

That you're high right now. What kind of questions or ideas would you have.

Did I do it right?

Edited by Pilot (Croaks)
  • Brohoof 2

*Downs the last of the 6th beer*

I'm lurking Funnyjunk.

Ideas? Pfft.

That's for when I'm not in an altered state of mind and I would not post them here anyway. Kiddy-safe forum and all that.

• Brohoof 1

The one and only time i was high, all i rmeber asking was,

"Do you guys also feel dizzy?"

"If i fall can you catch me?"

Mind you, i wouldn't recomend getting high, it's HIGHly overated.

• Brohoof 1

The only time I was high, I was on pain meds for an injury.

Knowing what I felt in that state, I thought something like, "I have NO idea why people like this. . . I feel sick"

PS, I watched Rio (the movie about the parrots) immediately after. . . That was trippy. . .

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm, well considering I have never and will never experiance the experiance of being high, I'll just be... creative.

HOLY Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.................. FFFFFFFFFuckin forests and bunnies and holy crap I'm Fluttershy.............. wait whut?????????????????

Dude what is smiley faces were made of my legs....

If I ordered a pizza, would you guys have some?

This is more like it:

Posted Image

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit.

(edited)

[media=]

[/media]

Go to 2:59. Classic pothead idea.

edit: corrected time.

Edited by 3p1cd3m0n

(edited)

So the seven little butlers all bullied the big oaf into stealing the marmalade turkey. But the table’s legs grew legs, and it stood up to face them with the head of a duck. The duck belched out a lavastream of golden suns, melting the eyebrows off of the window. The butlers scattered, and penguins rained from the sky. A year later, it was yesterday. And McDonalds bulldozed the grand canyon to farm water. And flowerpots were sad, so sad that their ugly pig heads started sneezing skittles into a chessboard, and that irked the miller. He magicked a worm into growing it arms and called it Moot. Moot married a pumpkin who could sing like a narcotic angel, but couldn’t have babies because the pumpkin was sterile. She was named KooKooForCoaCoaPuffs, daughter of the queen of England and the donkey from shrek.

But the queen of England wasn’t the queen at all. She was the understudy of the anorexic sumo wrestler of Egypt. His wife was a snorkel. And they loved to lick trees. But then spaceships started punching each other, and the uranium golem cried, leaking radiation into a nearby tombstone of a pet cemetery. But the pet cemetery was really a vegetable garden doubling as a pet cemetery, and when the jam merchant went to chug his daily eggplant, magic toxins invaded his duodenum, and he started sweating goldfish, who did the Macarena. But he cut his toenails, so they exploded. And a nearby volcano decided to be a rebel and sucked in a trillion gallons of water, reshaping America to look like dungarees. An army of sugar-high badgers quickly put it back in its place, but not before a group of Russians somersaulted to Mexico in ninja suits.

The pudding was luminescent, so I ate it to stop dinosaur bleaching. An airplane swam across Korea and was eaten by a puddle of kangaroos.

Edited by jwutheheadcase
  • Brohoof 1