Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If the internet didn't exist, what would you be doing right now?

jackleapp81

Same stuff I do on a daily basis. College and working are pretty much the only things I do nowadays. I've picked up on Skateboarding as a hoobie and as a way to get stuff off my mind. I hardly have any friends anymore after high school and a really shy as it is now.

Id probably just be doing the same stuff I do now but just more of those things. Reading is always a top choice of mine when there is nothing to do. I don't game that much anymore these days. So id probably spend my time outside and finding other things to do to occupy my time.

I like these forums cause it gives a chance to talk to people whom I can relate with. Like I said I hardly have any close friends as I once did so its nice to come on here and talk to others with similar intrests.

If you can't live without the internet, then you might have problems. No offense.

True. And the problem is then with insufficient imagination.

But in that case, just try to find something else to do, like playing video games, watching T.V., sleeping, or just about anything else you like to do when your bored.

Exactly. Simply put: it's good to have a backup plan. I have so many interests that I don't have time for all of them. So when my Internet connection goes down, I simply fallback to these exercises which doesn't require it. And being bored? I don't know such word :) My imagination is so evolved, but even then this is the only thing I cannot imagine: how one can be bored.

I would probably go out more to take a walk, read a lot more, draw more and I believe my PS3 would become (as it once did its earlier brother) my best friend.

I would probably sew as well, damn...sometimes I wish I wasn't so addicted to the net...

If the internet didn't ever exist, I can't tell you what I'd be doing. It's impossible to actually know...

Maybe I'd have put all of my focus over the years on practicing, and would be an accomplished musician, graduated out of school, and teaching... But that hinges on me having my passion in music, which I didn't really discover until after I began playing woodwind instruments... Which I'm not sure would have happened if I didn't have the internet. It's 50/50... I don't know. If I didn't have that, I don't know what I'd have to do... Before I had high speed internet I was really into video games, but the problem is that I'm not the same as I was back then. I enjoy video games a fraction of what I did back then. The series like Animal Crossing that I obsessed over, I can't get into for longer than a month anymore.

I never read many books. I suppose I might watch TV... But a lot of the shows I love today I found out about through the internet. I don't actually watch TV. lol.

So, I don't know. There is one thing... I'd very likely still be a Christian. However much I never felt like there was a God myself, I didn't discover non-belief until the internet. So I might have that false layer of church to keep me up? Meh... I hated church. This version of me is NOT want I ever want to have to meet.

Did I go off too much? Sorry, I love alternate scenarios like this... Probably because I daydream about them a lot. That's probably weird... But I already knew I'm weird. xD

I'm gonna talk about both how different I'd be and what I'd be doing just because.

Anyway, I would be religious, more physically active, have more friends, and probably make my parents a little more poor because I would want so many stuff. I would most likely also be immature, and be very right-wing in politics, and I mean very. Also a narrow-minded person.

What I would do? I would be either playing sports, watching TV, playing video games, hanging out with my friends, and sit down being bored when I'm not doing any of those stuff.

Wow, if the internet didn't exist, I think I would get a LOT more done. I would be able to get all my paintings done, and actually finish reading all the books I've acquired over the years. I wouldn't be up all night on the internet and would probably get a decent amount of sleep, and wow. So much would be done. 

• Brohoof 1

42f.png

On a more serious note, what would I do? Well, I wouldn't be too upset as I wouldn't know I was missing out on the internet. Let's go back to my childhood. What did I do before I started using the internet? I played Pokémon, played outside, watched cartoons, drew pictures, slept, ate, ect. I could find ways to kill time. Sure, life wouldn't be as fun without the internet but I could manage...maybe.

i Would be doing my homework on time, studying more, getting more sleep, going outside.

But if this happen i would most likely not know what i am doing with my life. I am determined to be an actress/voice actor, and i would have never gotten into that if it wasn't for the internet

I would be reading or watching TV.

You might see me 100%ing singleplayer games, writing, or even working on a new creative project (on my own accord) I would never have been a brony... :/ Oh... Wait. I might not be here without the internet.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

I will most likely be doing what I did with most of my life before I had ever used the internet (that was about  three to four years ago when I first had it in my house).

Maybe play some video games, watch TV, or do my homework (will have less if there was no internet :lol: )... or go outside.

If the internet didn't exist?

There's 2 ways to go about this.

1.Suicide. I'd be extremely depressed,and praying for death,more than I do every day.

2.Hooray!! People are too involved in the internet these days to go outside. Which is why I don't have any friends.

Man,those were the days. *sigh*

• Brohoof 1

I would focus more on school, be outside all the time, and get moe sleep! ^^ Might play a few old games once in a while. Read books, watch movies.

To sum up a lot of us, We'd live like how our grandparents and parents lived .

If the internet did not exist I would probably be working on my physics homework, my APUSH reading guide, and studying for my English test tommarow.  In other words the internet is my ultimate means of procrastination.  

The internet doesn't exist?!

...Excuse me while I go invent the internet.

Omg, the things we could do if we could go back in time and invent things that don't yet exist! :yay: