Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If the internet didn't exist, what would you be doing right now?

jackleapp81

I'd be strugglin reeeeeal hard to find all the information I need :scoots: . The internet is full of resources available with a few keystrokes and clicks. Otherwise I'd have to go to a library or phone call. How did people do it before...

What would I be doing at the moment if the internet was temporarily down? Probably reading :wacko:.

Uhm .. I think I would read, watch a movie, or so something else. There would be a lot of stuff to do, but at this of a Friday I would most likely just do something for relaxation

• Brohoof 2

probably be depressed trying to figure out why most here aren't that attractive, that I wouldn't have found out what trans was, or what bisexual was

so yeah, internet for me is better than the alternative lmao

• 4 weeks later...

Would be playing video games or who knows I might have some in real life friends that I could meet with. That however I doubt, internet has never taken that much time from my day other then watching car videos. So perbaps I'd be doing more car related things I believe actually that to be likely what I would be doing.

• Brohoof 1

Playing more video games or watching shows. Maybe I would've finally put my writing ability to some good use. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'd probably spend more time on video games and maybe watching TV. I imagine that I'd finally write something, but knowing me, I'd still find a way to put that off. :p