Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say that you're high right now. What kind of questions or ideas would you have?

Everfree

(edited)

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

It's like I'm stuck in a landslide.

No escape from reality.

I just feel easy come, easy go.

Maybe little high little low.

But I'll go wherever the wind blows, you know.

Doesn't really matter to me.

Dude, where's my car?

Edited by Pilot (Croaks)
  • Brohoof 2

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

It's like I'm stuck in a landslide.

No escape from reality.

I just feel easy come, easy go.

Maybe little high little low.

But I'll go wherever the wind blows, you know.

Doesn't really matter to me.

Dude, where's my car?

every time, I am reminded of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqymcJRSbxI

• Brohoof 1

And you may ask yourself

What is that beautiful house?

And you may ask yourself

Where does that highway go to?

And you may ask yourself

Am I right?...Am I wrong?

And you may say to yourself yourself

My God!...What have I done?!

So the seven little butlers all bullied the big oaf into stealing the marmalade turkey. But the table’s legs grew legs, and it stood up to face them with the head of a duck. The duck belched out a lavastream of golden suns, melting the eyebrows off of the window. The butlers scattered, and penguins rained from the sky. A year later, it was yesterday. And McDonalds bulldozed the grand canyon to farm water. And flowerpots were sad, so sad that their ugly pig heads started sneezing skittles into a chessboard, and that irked the miller. He magicked a worm into growing it arms and called it Moot. Moot married a pumpkin who could sing like a narcotic angel, but couldn’t have babies because the pumpkin was sterile. She was named KooKooForCoaCoaPuffs, daughter of the queen of England and the donkey from shrek.

But the queen of England wasn’t the queen at all. She was the understudy of the anorexic sumo wrestler of Egypt. His wife was a snorkel. And they loved to lick trees. But then spaceships started punching each other, and the uranium golem cried, leaking radiation into a nearby tombstone of a pet cemetery. But the pet cemetery was really a vegetable garden doubling as a pet cemetery, and when the jam merchant went to chug his daily eggplant, magic toxins invaded his duodenum, and he started sweating goldfish, who did the Macarena. But he cut his toenails, so they exploded. And a nearby volcano decided to be a rebel and sucked in a trillion gallons of water, reshaping America to look like dungarees. An army of sugar-high badgers quickly put it back in its place, but not before a group of Russians somersaulted to Mexico in ninja suits.

The pudding was luminescent, so I ate it to stop dinosaur bleaching. An airplane swam across Korea and was eaten by a puddle of kangaroos.

I.....I have no idea what I just read :blink: But it was the best thing ever

I have never been high, and don't plan on being high. My friends say that when i'm drunk, I act like i'm high though. So i'll just post a few quotes of the things I have said after drinking, since everyone says I act high -_-

"I don't want to be naked at work. I'm a dragon"

"You should be happy you have legs. A lot of people don't. It's still walkable"

"You can't wash them, they have diseases. They bacterierate zombies..."

• 11 years later...
On 2012-06-01 at 9:05 PM, ToridAkbolto said:

So the seven little butlers all bullied the big oaf into stealing the marmalade turkey. But the table’s legs grew legs, and it stood up to face them with the head of a duck. The duck belched out a lavastream of golden suns, melting the eyebrows off of the window. The butlers scattered, and penguins rained from the sky. A year later, it was yesterday. And McDonalds bulldozed the grand canyon to farm water. And flowerpots were sad, so sad that their ugly pig heads started sneezing skittles into a chessboard, and that irked the miller. He magicked a worm into growing it arms and called it Moot. Moot married a pumpkin who could sing like a narcotic angel, but couldn’t have babies because the pumpkin was sterile. She was named KooKooForCoaCoaPuffs, daughter of the queen of England and the donkey from shrek.

But the queen of England wasn’t the queen at all. She was the understudy of the anorexic sumo wrestler of Egypt. His wife was a snorkel. And they loved to lick trees. But then spaceships started punching each other, and the uranium golem cried, leaking radiation into a nearby tombstone of a pet cemetery. But the pet cemetery was really a vegetable garden doubling as a pet cemetery, and when the jam merchant went to chug his daily eggplant, magic toxins invaded his duodenum, and he started sweating goldfish, who did the Macarena. But he cut his toenails, so they exploded. And a nearby volcano decided to be a rebel and sucked in a trillion gallons of water, reshaping America to look like dungarees. An army of sugar-high badgers quickly put it back in its place, but not before a group of Russians somersaulted to Mexico in ninja suits.

The pudding was luminescent, so I ate it to stop dinosaur bleaching. An airplane swam across Korea and was eaten by a puddle of kangaroos.

This is one of the greatest things I’ve ever read