Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like Rainbow Dash to sing more / have her own song in FiM?

Jangocoolguy

Do you like Rainbow Dash's singing voice?  

62 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like Rainbow Dash's singing voice?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. In which song did Rainbow Dash have her best part in?

• At The Gala
    • Find A Pet
    • Winter Wrap-Up
    • What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me
    • A True, True, Friend
    • Art of the Dress (Reprise)
    • Generousity
    • Ballad of the Crystal Ponies
    • Time To Come Together (Equestria Girls)
    • Cafeteria Song (Equestria Girls)
  3. 3. Does Rainbow Dash deserve her own song?

• Of course! She has a majestic voice that would fit perfectly in a song!
    • Why not? She needs her moment to shine.
    • Meh, I don't really care.
    • Rainbow Dash? Singing? What do you mistake me for?
    • Ew no.
    • I'll die if she gets her own song.
  4. 4. Finally, where would you like Rainbow Dash to finally get her own song?

• My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks
    • My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 5

The Other 5 have each had a song--some multiple times-- and we've had songs for the CMC and a few guest characters.

Now we've had songs for Discord ( :blink: ) a character of the day (even if it was Mr. Yankovich), and we had Big Mac, the Cakes and Diamond Bucking Tiara singing.

My patience is wearing thin and with Tiara singing, I think I'm about ready to give up...

Honestly, what's the big hold up???

I think Rainbow Dash is in extreme need of her own song. We've waited 5 years now and still, she doesn't have her own song. Yet the rest of the Mane 6 have already had their own solo songs, and some have had more than one. I really hope Daniel writes a song for Rainbow Dash to sing in Rainbow Rocks or Season 5.
  • Brohoof 15

I know! Hopefully she gets to sing more and get her own song in one of the episodes in Season 4, Ive been waiting patiently! I think she has a good singing voice.

img-2265027-1-ewzRXJW.png

Edited by FadedSkies
  • Brohoof 7

All I remember she had her verse in Gala song. And a little verse's in other songs (Winter wrap-up for example) Can't remeber her own song, so guess you right. 

Refresh my memory guys, I may be wrong

Find a Pet was her big one, though she had snippets in the generosity song and the vampire fruit bat song (I think) as well.

• Brohoof 3

I really don't like Rainbow Dash, so I'm more neutral about this.

I know! Hopefully she gets to sing more and get her own song in one of the episodes in Season 4, Ive been waiting patiently! I think she has a good singing voice, the writers probably think she has a terrible voice thats probably why they won't give her, her own song. 

ewzRXJW.png

Rainbow Dash and Applejack are the SAME voice actor, Ashleigh Ball. How is her voice terrible?

Amd don't hate on Diamond Tiara, I love her for being evil.

• Brohoof 3

I really don't like Rainbow Dash, so I'm more neutral about this.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack are the SAME voice actor, Ashleigh Ball. How is her voice terrible?

Amd don't hate on Diamond Tiara, I love her for being evil.

I know that, I'm just joking ;)   

Even though I know Rainbow is an extremely overly hyped character in the show (Not to say I don't love her too XD) I actually love her voice style. I'm already a huge Applejack fan with her voice being so closely related to the folks around where I live but Rainbow Dash's voice is just so...awesome

She reeeeeaally needs a song dedicated to herself. It will definitely be guaranteed that it will likely be one of the best so far (minus the Apples to the Core song that I can't help but put at #1 haha)

Edited by Aerodynas
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I highly doubt it's because the writer's don't like her voice :P

However, I think that the reason RD doesn't have a song in this season, by far, is because it hasn't exactly come up.

I'd rather wait and get a totally relevant and good song than to force RD into a singing role that has nothing to do with her or something.

What about the pet song. She sings a load in that, along with fluttershy.

And that is probably THE best MLP song (although the bat's song may well beat it for me).

I'm sure the RD will get a song at some point in this series, everyone else has :D!

Yeah, even Discord has his own song now, and Dashie is left to sing about nothing. :huh:

The season ain't over yet though- going by Meghan's numbers, I kinda hope episode 21 of season 4 will be a Rainbow Dash episode, where she sings in it. It really should happen. :)

Edited by Radiance64

Well, I highly doubt it's because the writer's don't like her voice :P

However, I think that the reason RD doesn't have a song in this season, by far, is because it hasn't exactly come up.

I'd rather wait and get a totally relevant and good song than to force RD into a singing role that has nothing to do with her or something.

Rainbow Falls would have given Rainbow Dash a good opportunity to break into song.

I think RD will get her own song this season, not because it's BUCKING TIME, but because if the character development I have seen so far. I found rainbow falls likes me because it gave a better glimpse into RD, better, in my opinion, than sleepless in ponyville. I liked pinkie pride because it gave a better view of pinkie. ( that's one of the reasons I liked it, anyway. :D ) it brought out more of her characters redeeming, as well as failing qualities, and pulled it off AMAZINGLY. So, based on what we have been seeing so far, I think a RD song is coming, just because of how much character development and depth is being put into this season.

• Brohoof 2

I think the reason was because Mrs. Ashleigh Ball said that doing Rainbow Dash's voice is pretty difficult for her and trying to sing in that voice will only exhuberate such difficulty for her. So it's a matter of if she can get enough practice in to sing in that voice without her voice breaking up from it.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, even Discord has his own song now, and Dashie is left to sing about nothing. :huh:

The season ain't over yet though- going by Meghan's numbers, I kinda hope episode 21 of season 4 will be a Rainbow Dash episode, where she sings in it. It really should happen. :)

are you forgetting about season 5? there's a big load of chances she could have her own song

• Brohoof 2

Maybe they just don't feel it's very in character with Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash DID say it was weird to suddenly break into song for no reason in the recent Rarity episode. And in "Find a Pet" Fluttershy is the one who begins to sing, RD simply joins in.

(edited)

I think the reason was because Mrs. Ashleigh Ball said that doing Rainbow Dash's voice is pretty difficult for her and trying to sing in that voice will only exhuberate such difficulty for her.

OH! :blink:

Okay, that part I hadn't heard about!

All right, never mind then...

How does one close/lock/delete a topic around here???

Edited by Jangobadass
  • Brohoof 1