Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

What's that supposed to be, a camera on legs?

It's actually that thing that can travel 9,000,000 light years per each one millionth of a micro second. And no offence, but I'm pretty sure that's a little bit faster than you...  

also remember that 1 light year is equle to 5878625 million miles

Everfree, it's a good idea, but it's impossible to go faster than light. Quantum gravity, or M-theory, it doesn't matter. :(

Dashie:  Is your father still alive?  You are mature enough to speculate. If he isn't how would you handle his passing? I'm sure other ponies have the same question and want to know how you would deal with the loss.  You are a very stong pony, but even so, I would guess that Twilight, Pinkie, AJ, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Spike would help you through the tough times. 

Everfree, it's a good idea, but it's impossible to go faster than light. Quantum gravity, or M-theory, it doesn't matter. :(

Dashie:  Is your father still alive?  You are mature enough to speculate. If he isn't how would you handle his passing? I'm sure other ponies have the same question and want to know how you would deal with the loss.  You are a very stong pony, but even so, I would guess that Twilight, Pinkie, AJ, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Spike would help you through the tough times. 

What are you talkin about? Everpony knows that RDs father showed up in season 3 ep 12 :P

What are you talkin about? Everpony knows that RDs father showed up in season 3 ep 12 :P

I believe my question was for Rainbow Dash to comment or speculate on.  My question would require a very thoughtful answer.  Everfree we can ponder questions like "What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?" another time.

Edited by FireFox

I believe my question was for Rainbow Dash to comment or speculate on.  My question would require a very thoughtful answer.  Everfree we can ponder questions like "What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?" another time.

Oh sorry about that. I didn't mean to offend you.  :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Rainbow Dash! I just wanted to ask what is your family like and do you like the house that you live in? It looks nice. Also (for sake of argument) do you like sports and video games? And what artists in music do you like listening to? Thanks and P.S. YOU'RE AWESOME!! <3 ^_~

Hi Rainbow. It has been a while. And I have missed you. How's things?

Back from a two-week camping trip with the rest of the ponies. Pretty chill.

Hey Dash, why does everybody i talk to think your...______ .  Am i the only sane person here!?!?!?

I really need a hug....

Huh? What goes in the blank?

Oh, whatever...here!

rainbow_dash_and_scootaloo_hug_by_exe200

It's actually that thing that can travel 9,000,000 light years per each one millionth of a micro second. And no offence, but I'm pretty sure that's a little bit faster than you...  

also remember that 1 light year is equle to 5878625 million miles

Pfft, yeah RIGHT. Maybe in your dreams.

Do u not like him?...or are you just afraid he will see this?

Both!

He is, I just don't want to talk about it right now, okay?

(Just saying, haven't watched that one yet, so....yeah. Maybe after I catch up. :X)

Hey, sorry to say this, but Fluttershy told me she likes you... And not as just a friend... WUT DU?

Lame, I heard that joke already from Pinkie. Be a bit more creative next time.

Hey ranibow, whats up.

'sup?

Are you sure you don't have any? :(

Oh, alright....*finds a muffin*

Are you and fluttershy DATING????? ( in the ask fluttershy thread she said yesXD)

Hello? Rd? You there?

Fluttershy and I are friends, okay? We've helped each other through Filly Flight School, and she's probably one of the best friends I could ever have. That's as far as it goes.

Hey, Rainbow Dash! I just wanted to ask what is your family like and do you like the house that you live in? It looks nice. Also (for sake of argument) do you like sports and video games? And what artists in music do you like listening to? Thanks and P.S. YOU'RE AWESOME!! <3 ^_~

Typical day in my life after cloud-clearing: Go home, put on some music (rock, metal, that dubstep thing DJ-Pon3 seems to love, whatever), and chill out on my fluffy cloudbed. If I've got time, I'm game for a round or two of hoofball, but only after I woke up.

Art, nah. I don't like staring at pictures. I guess some of em are kinda cool though.

You ever heard of the band "The Who"? They're an english rock band. Their music is awesome. Here's an example: 

Keep in mind that the song is part of a storyline, so it seems kind of weird out of context.

Lame, I heard that joke already from Pinkie. Be a bit more creative next time. No, it's true, trust me on this.

Fluttershy and I are friends, okay? We've helped each other through Filly Flight School, and she's probably one of the best friends I could ever have. That's as far as it goes.

Ppfft...

Hey, sorry I'm asking another question but I just can't resist! Two questions: What do you think of the brony community and what is it like to break the sound barrier when performing the sonic rainboom? Flying and soaring through the air like that? It's astonishing and inspiring!

Hey Rainbow Dash! If you had a special somepony who likes sports and stuff like you, would you hate him for losing all his muscles from a bad flu which make him weaker and less good at sports?

Edited by TwiliciousAlkoi