Aureity

*walks on air* hey Rainbow Dash! How do you like my trick that somepony taught me?

Yeah, I guess that's cool. Now try flying, it's a blast!

Aw SWEET! I would buy a jet pack, but it's just too expensive, to be honest. I'll see if I can ask Pinkie and let me borrow her hot air balloon.

Don't go near any of those mean storks...Twilight almost died last time when one of those birds pecked a hole in the balloon.

Why is your text always light blue? It's hard on the eyes against a white background.

Plus, I found some good songs to fly to:

https://www.youtube....h?v=o9lnECFM5D4

Cause. Blue is an awesome color, of course. And it matches my coat!

And songs are nice, but when you're going Mach 1, the only thing you can really hear is the screeching sound of wind rushing past you, so...

sorry for replying late but anyway, i don't think your a jerk, a bit show-offy and blunt but not a jerk...and others have been talking about you behind your back? that is sooooo not cool >.>

by the way...i know you had a bad experience with Gilda, but what if you met another griffon who was like the complete opposite of Gilda and didn't really care about being cool, would you want to be friends with her/him?

Yeah, of course! Just cause Gilda was a jerk doesn't mean that every griffon is. Some might turn out to be really cool.

Why do you still read? That stuff is for eggheads.....im deeply dissapointed in you RD.

Well, uh...Daring Do...I just can't NOT read such an awesome book. C'mon, don't make fun of me for that!

• Brohoof 1

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Well, uh...Daring Do...I just can't NOT read such an awesome book. C'mon, don't make fun of me for that!

Don't worry Dash, there is nothing wrong with being an egghead sometimes ;)

• Brohoof 1

msg-383-0-61480300-1341994557.gif

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

Yeah, I guess that's cool. Now try flying, it's a blast!

Don't go near any of those mean storks...Twilight almost died last time when one of those birds pecked a hole in the balloon.

Cause. Blue is an awesome color, of course. And it matches my coat!

And songs are nice, but when you're going Mach 1, the only thing you can really hear is the screeching sound of wind rushing past you, so...

Yeah, of course! Just cause Gilda was a jerk doesn't mean that every griffon is. Some might turn out to be really cool.

Will do, Rainbow Dash. ;)

Don't worry Dash, there is nothing wrong with being an egghead sometimes ;)

Yeah, sure. *grumbles*

Don't tell anypony. Please.

oh hang on! *stands still on the air and starts flying without wings* see I can fly too!

...Is there anything else that you can do?

I hate Daring Doo...What's your reaction?

Posted Image

Hello, RD. Is there any sport out there that you can't play well in like volleyball for instance?

There's an egghead game Twilight calls chess...she claims it's a sport. *shrug*

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Eljordo, on 19 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said: Don't worry Dash, there is nothing wrong with being an egghead sometimes Yeah, sure. *grumbles* Don't tell anypony. Please.

I already told the press

Now your secret is out! *evil laugh*

Oh of course as an earth pony I can stand on a cloud without any magic at all!

I already told the press

hey that's not nice to tell her secret! Edited by Mikejr6692

There's an egghead game Twilight calls chess...she claims it's a sport. *shrug*

Well, I'm sure it's a sport... I mean, it exercises your brain muscles and helps you figure out how to outsmart your- *bursts out laughing* I'm sorry, I just can't say that without a straight face! *continues in laughter*

twilight_sparkle_signature_by_gtg12ifica
Twitch channel: Alexnight91

YouTube: Alex Night

My OCs: Alex Night

I already told the press

Watch it, buddy. You're on my list.

Oh of course as an earth pony I can stand on a cloud without any magic at all!

hey that's not nice to tell her secret!

...did Twilight put a spell on you or something? That's pretty weird.

Well, I'm sure it's a sport... I mean, it exercises your brain muscles and helps you figure out how to outsmart your- *bursts out laughing* I'm sorry, I just can't say that without a straight face! *continues in laughter*

...I don't get it, what's so funny?

I found that hilarious for some reason...

Anyway, what kind of music do you like?

Heavy Metal, awww yeah!

• Brohoof 2

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

...I don't get it, what's so funny?

Well, I meant that others think that Chess is a sport when it doesn't really... Ah never mind, it wouldn't BE funny if I explained it...

Anyways, I have another question. If nobody is faster than you, then why is it that Sonic the Hedgehog is the fastest thing alive?

twilight_sparkle_signature_by_gtg12ifica
Twitch channel: Alexnight91

YouTube: Alex Night

My OCs: Alex Night

Rainbow, thanks for stopping by my small little village today on my way out to the races. I saw the Rainbow form out over the horizon. But I mean if you wanted to stop and watch the races I could have given you the honorary seat on the fire truck no sweat! Stop by again some time!

62G8mVr.gif

Proud member of the Code3 Bronies! Signature thanks to Doc Volt.

No Twilight didn't do anything I've just been hanging out with Pinkie a lot!

Oh...that explains it. I swear that mare can teleport...

Well, I meant that others think that Chess is a sport when it doesn't really... Ah never mind, it wouldn't BE funny if I explained it...

Anyways, I have another question. If nobody is faster than you, then why is it that Sonic the Hedgehog is the fastest thing alive?

Who? A...hedgehog?

That happens to be one of my least favorite kinds of music.

I prefer music like this:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Closest thing I like to any kind of rock is this:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFLOh44P5z0

...what was that?

Seriously, what was that?

Rainbow, thanks for stopping by my small little village today on my way out to the races. I saw the Rainbow form out over the horizon. But I mean if you wanted to stop and watch the races I could have given you the honorary seat on the fire truck no sweat! Stop by again some time!

No problem, I'll be back! :)

• Brohoof 1

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Hey hey, RD! It is I, Rip Tide, the colt with the 'tude! So yeah, things have been going GREAT in Cloudsdale, flying along the skies, doing practice runs, even flying at the edge of the clouds, which felt like my home island back then. But yeah, enough of that, how's your day goin' Rainbow?! :D

No she just has an open mind that's all!

There's no way she can just stand on clouds without any sort of magic. She's weird, I tell you!

...don't tell her I said that.

It's called music. Ever heard of it? /sarcasm

I know music when I see it. That ain't it.

And what's a "gun"?

Hey hey, RD! It is I, Rip Tide, the colt with the 'tude! So yeah, things have been going GREAT in Cloudsdale, flying along the skies, doing practice runs, even flying at the edge of the clouds, which felt like my home island back then. But yeah, enough of that, how's your day goin' Rainbow?! :D

...you have a "'tude"? *snort* Since when?

Hey sup Dashie! You like my avatar?

What do you think about this video?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EzDRpkfaO4

Its from Earth, so you may not know some things.

...I'm...really..not sure what any of that meant.

But uh...the tune was pretty cool.

Hey Dashie would you like to join the Daring Doo fan club?

Yes! :wub:

oooh yeah!!!! Sonic The Hedgehog!!! i think you two get along very well, you and him are quite a alike, you know.

A hedgehog. A furry little animal? :huh:

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>