Aureity

Yea I did! You were 20% cooler!

Wish it were permanent, but...oh well.

I am not related to Discord in any way... I just got my name from him...

Sure.......

you did look really cool how did it feel turning crystal like that?

Felt kinda cold for a second, but nothing else.

Dear Dashie, would you like some cupcakes?

O_O

N-no thanks...

Do pegasi weigh less than other ponies?

It's probably a tie between us and unicorns...

But unicorns cheat! When they weigh themselves, they always magick the scale!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKVNI9jeFK4&feature=player_embedded

Posted Image

I understand. It must be pretty hard to keep track of a flying turtle.

Does Equestria have Christmas as well as Hearth's Warming Ever or just one? Also, what are your holiday plans?

They're the same thing.

And for me - snowball fights!

Happy Thanksgiving RD! :)

...huh?

Christmas is coming soon Dash, any plans comin' on?

Not really...but AJ and I are gonna try to build Equestria's biggest snowpony!

Rainbow Dash, I don't care what Scootaloo says, but I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN. It would be awesome to see you around sometime.

Maybe you will... :ph34r:

Happy bday btw :)

It's not my....wait, do I get free presents?

Is fluttershy as adorable as she seems? And Pinkie as CRAZY as she seems? :lol:

Even more so....

Are you going to watch Princess Luna's Great American Tour on August 21, 2017?

What's an American? :blink:

Wish it were permanent, but...oh well.

Sure.......

Felt kinda cold for a second, but nothing else.

O_O

N-no thanks...

It's probably a tie between us and unicorns...

But unicorns cheat! When they weigh themselves, they always magick the scale!

Posted Image

They're the same thing.

And for me - snowball fights!

...huh?

Not really...but AJ and I are gonna try to build Equestria's biggest snowpony!

Maybe you will... :ph34r:

It's not my....wait, do I get free presents?

Even more so....

What's an American? :blink:

Princess Luna's GAT is basically a tour from Oregon to South Carolina, crossing 12 states in the United States of America on Earth.

Hey Dash, I read the Rainbow Factory Fanfic and looked at earlier posts. By the sounds of it you're running a pretty discreet operation. Like in the fic but in the fic you grind up fillies who have trouble flying! Please tell me it's not true!

Edited by Buff_Pop
  • Brohoof 1

How many wingpower does a typical airship have?

Posted Image

Pfft. I'd be surprised if it could go over ten.

Yes you do. But since it isnt your birhtday, I guess it wont be today then.

Oh, but...uhh...it...IS my birthday. Heh heh...yeah...

Umm, so can I have those presents now?

Princess Luna's GAT is basically a tour from Oregon to South Carolina, crossing 12 states in the United States of America on Earth.

I've never heard of this America...we have a city called Amareica, though... I think - never bothered with geography.

Dashie, why are you so personified?

DOOMDASH

Posted Image

You don't like that glare? I thought it was pretty cool.

Dashie, is it possible that you can fly around equestria fast enough that you can go back in time?

Whoa, you can do that??? No...I can only break the sound barrier. Sorry.

Oh. Cool. Have fun with your snowball fights and snow pony.

Do you guys all know what role playing is in Equestria?

Yeah. This mare named Lyra loves to roleplay as "humans" or whatever.

Hey Dash, I read the Rainbow Factory Fanfic and looked at earlier posts. By the sounds of it you're running a pretty discreet operation. Like in the fic but in the fic you grind up fillies who have trouble flying! Please tell me it's not true!

You will not breathe a word of this to ANYONE.

Posted Image

Whoa, you can do that??? No...I can only break the sound barrier. Sorry.

I here if you tried hard enough, you could! All you need to do is fly around equestria counter-clockwise to it's rotation fast enough, and you could do it! But be warned, I have NO IDEA if flying around equestria clockwise will send you back. So you could be stuck wherever and whenever you go.

...y-you m-m-mean its...true...? you'd actually put Scootaloo or or or or Fluttershy in there?! but Rainbow!!! i respected you so much!!! and you think that Pinkie making cupcakes are of ponies is bad?! what about grinding up small little fillies?! :o pardon me a few moments *begins to hyperventilate and then drops to the ground in a faint* x.x

...y-you m-m-mean its...true...? you'd actually put Scootaloo or or or or Fluttershy in there?! but Rainbow!!! i respected you so much!!! and you think that Pinkie making cupcakes are of ponies is bad?! what about grinding up small little fillies?! :o pardon me a few moments *begins to hyperventilate and then drops to the ground in a faint* x.x

Rainbow Dash, you are no longer equestria's most awesome mare to me. Fluttershy is now.

Yeah. This mare named Lyra loves to roleplay as "humans" or whatever.

Oh I know of Lyra. Those 'humans' would be us. But there's more humans than just Bronies here on Earth.

============

Posted Image

D-d-dashie? Y-you wouldn't be implying that the Rainbow Factory is real w-would you? Edited by ZomBrony

I'd certainly be intimidated by it.

[/color]

D-d-dashie? Y-you wouldn't be implying that the Rainbow Factory is real w-would you?

It's true. She locked me in there once.

Although I am pretty sure she is going to be pretty damn angry at me for saying that, so I will go hide now.

Edited by Dr. Ocsid

Although I am pretty sure she is going to be pretty damn angry at me for saying that, so I will go hide now.

nah don't worry I have all the information I need to tell Celestia about it! She would love some good info about this!

nah don't worry I have all the information I need to tell Celestia about it! She would love some good info about this!

I think she knows you said that. You said it in her thread after all. Looks like we are both in trouble now...

That sounds like a plan, run Ocsid! I probably should too.

so I am not afraid of her at all!

Have you read Rainbow Factory? She'll grind you into the spectrum of a rainbow! Run!

Oh my god what have I done! Hey Dashie think I could get a job "helping" you at the rainbow factory?

Oh my god what have I done! Hey Dashie think I could get a job "helping" you at the rainbow factory?

That sounds like a plan, run Ocsid! I probably should too.

Have you read Rainbow Factory? She'll grind you into the spectrum of a rainbow! Run!

no she won't! In a way I am like Pinkie! I can pop out from different places just like she can and go back in and pop out somewhere else! Edited by Mikejr6692

This is better than yours.

Posted Image

Does this look familiar?

Oh-noes it's a spammer.

Does this look familiar?

https://www.youtube....feature=related

Rainbow dash Vs Starscream

Edited by Theawesomechief