Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are You A Face Or A Heel?

Bright Honor

21 users have voted

1. 1. Face Or Heel?

• Face
    • Heel

(Not sure if this is the right section.)

So the terms faces, or babyfaces, and heels are terms used in professional wrestling to describe the good guys and the bad guys in wrestling storylines. The faces are the good guys, and the heels are the bad guys.

Which one would you be? A lovable babyface? or a dastardly heel? I think I'm defininitely a sympathetic babyface.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Heel. Heels dictate the pace of the match. The are the contrast the face needs to stand out. Heels also typically have more character, having greater justification for their actions and being the most charismatic in getting their point across. Being a face in contrast is rather constraining, trying to be broadly appealing and inoffensive that you end up a generic boy Scout who fights bad guys for the sole reason that they are bad guys.

• Brohoof 2

Me: :oh_golly:

My soul: :Cozy:

All I will say is..don’t let looks deceive you :LunaMCM:

I've been a heel right out of the box, always been a right selfish b*sh probably from being spoiled and raised as an only child even though I got siblings afterwards.

I can be manipulative and controller-y and power trippy... really just a dirty trickster all the way around. Which is probably why i don't have a lot of friends and it's difficult to make new friends.

It's important to know your limitations so you can work on them.

Cute, lovable babyface on the surface. Love, harmony, sunshine and friendship!

...But when the bell rings I'm a heel with a thirst for violence~ I go from Eugene to New Jack on a whim!

Won't you play with me~? :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Heel. Heels dictate the pace of the match. The are the contrast the face needs to stand out. Heels also typically have more character, having greater justification for their actions and being the most charismatic in getting their point across. Being a face in contrast is rather constraining, trying to be broadly appealing and inoffensive that you end up a generic boy Scout who fights bad guys for the sole reason that they are bad guys.

I must be a "tweener" since I'm friends with you as well as a bunch of faces. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

I'm not perfect of course, but I still think I'm a face. Couldn't be a heel without feeling super guilty...

19 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

I was a heel for a long time. I hope I’m considered a face nowadays.

You are a face, friend. :coco:

I am a Face, most assuredly.

... because I would not wish to subject a single one of you to my Heel side.

8 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

I am a Face, most assuredly.

... because I would not wish to subject a single one of you to my Heel side.

You are the Mean Gene Okerlund, of MLP forums.

tumblr_n52849jbfH1rofocqo1_400.gifv

• 2 weeks later...