Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Forum Mystery RP {OPEN}

Vulcan

• 2 weeks later...

Was it too much?  It felt like it was a bit too much - WAS it way too much?  I am so sorry if it really was too much...

• Brohoof 1

A glossary for the uninitiated follows below.

Mechadendrite: mechanical implant that can do many things, such as treat wounds, repair vehicles, and access numerous ports and electronical devices. They are the scary metal tentacles that are not breathing tubes.

Servitors: mono-task robots that are created using lobotomized humans as the base to provide a central nervous system for the task. They are used to get around the Mechanicus's ban on artificial intellegence. It is quite disconcerting, seeing one for the first time- they are brainless humans wired into robots, after all.

Skitarii: zealous warriors of the Mechanicus. They have a bunch of FUN* weapons and gear. They view their orders as desires of the Omnissiah as opposed to mere orders. They have leg and often arm bionics, but they are still mostly organic.

Techpriest: What I used to be before I became spoopy. Magos (plural: magi) are particularly high-ranking tech priests.

Techpriest Dominus: What I am now. A particularly eccentric techpriest that is better in frontline combat, but still has his own mind. Extremely odd, but not evil and corrupt. Yet.

Omnissiah: In the most basic terms, Terminator Jesus. The embodiment of the knowledge of the universe. One of the things they worship.

The Machine God: Pretty self explanatory.

The Motive Force: The Mechanicus equivalent of souls; the invisible things that causes us to generate the bioelectrical field that keeps us alive.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

My friend, as much as I find it entertaining... you're kinda putting me between a rock and a hard place. I really, really do not wish to really bring out my mean things that disintegrate people, especially this early into the game, and especially since I know now your intention to bring out Super Sonic this early (despite all of our statements against it from about three different people since it WON'T WORK), I have no desire to cough up the Chaos Emerald. It's not like beating the shit out of eccentric amnesiac me will do much to revert him back (he ain't evil yet) and attempting to go after Jeric, as he's an admin, will get you rekt and banned or penalized exceptionally, effectively throwing you out for a while if not forever. Besides, even if you do get rekted, it becomes that much harder for literally everyone as I wouldn't realistically help them, like, at all after this hurdle is solved.

Besides, Copper had a ring. He's a bit frazzled, but he's A-OK. :P

Can we come up with a solution that isn't 'initate character death protocols' or 'I'm gonna roflstomp you as my ultimate form LOL?' I'm trying to be a nice eccentric Techpriest Dominus, and you keep attacking me... (for good reason, though, but still...)

@@Randimaxis, @,

Provide assistance in solving plz.

@,

Well, look out for the edited post. 

What? You aren't going to state your point of view or anything? I at least expected that... don't just bow to my will because I'm a sectional; I'm just a player here just like everyone else.

But seriously, is everything going alright? I feel like my plans in particular have been doing not much but crushing you. Short of going Super Saiyan and stomping everyone, do you have any long-term plans to accentuate your character?

So, I'm guessin' everyones busy with their own stuff at the moment. Been 4 days since anyones even looked at the RP, I believe :P

... I'm really tempted to quote Randi's speech here again, just incase. But I'm resisting. I think.

• Brohoof 2

Sorry, My thesis has been taking over a big chunk of my life lately -_-

but I will prevail o_O

I just need a little more DETERMINATION. o_o

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 3

I'd like to apologize to all of you for not posting on the regular, My thesis defense will end by around March 10th,

and I'll be posting more often after that.

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 2

... you called me senpai.

*chuckleblush*

I do believe you're the first... hell, ANYONE... to do that.

One is exceptionally glad to be of service.  *bows*  

• Brohoof 3

@

Matron's computer was out of whack, as evidenced by their leave of absence in the EQE.  So we might not be able to see them for another week or so, until it's fixed or otherwise.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know the feel Magos o_o

My final thesis defense is Monday. I'm also required to Do 100 hours of on the job training outside of my class by March 20. I have not slept well in the past couple of days.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...