Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make a Super Weapon.

Critical Mass

I don't know where this goes but since this is about ponies and doesn't have anything to do with the show directly I assume it goes here.

Megaspells like the Balefire Bomb, Celestia Prime, Gardens of Equestria, Mass Healing, and Pink Cloud are the exact types of Super Weapons included, but this isn't going to just range from Fallout Equestria. I'm also adding in the Orbital Friendship Cannon that destroys hate when detected or maybe the Elements of Harmony if you like. Share any ideas or ones you make yourself.

I don't know the Atomic Rainbow Bomb just make something.

The Lunar Cry.

The moon of Equestria is inhabited by monsters (in the comics). This mirrors the moon in Final Fantasy 8. And when the moon is in a very specifc position in relation to the planet (which luna could do) this happens...

• Brohoof 2

Nano-machines which cause it so any population can manually shapeshift themselves including to biomechanical. Such as if they want to be able to rotate their joint 360 degrees like a robot they could do that and it may look robotic depending on approach but its still biological at some level(the wires or nuts n bolts are biological materials with living cells). It counts as a weapon because it can be programmed to make everyone obey or such by altering brain matter. And it uses magic to change different materials into needed materials for shapeshifter repurposing and how it self-maintains like a disease and it destroys greenery incidentally because it was designed for animals not plants.

• Brohoof 1

Degeneration Cannon

By combining 3 black holes through quantum channeling, we can create a 3-way universe in one Princess Castle size ball, one for temporary universe, one for universe destruction and one for universe recreation.

In a sense, just throw this to your lovable enemy, they will be trapped in a temporary universe, then destruction universe will fuse in and explode just like the Big Bang phenomena, then the recreation universe will cancel out both universes but recreate some of your enemy's debris for your keep sake  :pinkie:

Infinity Cylinder

By using object time manipulation, we can just simply open this cylinder and trap those enemies inside. Then, by infusing an Age Spell with the nature of Time-Space rift in the cylinder, we can easily reduce them to nothingness  B)

Akashic Access

A machine that grants temporary access to the Akashic Records (a real term coined by H. P. Blavatsky from a Sanskrit word, Akasa). You will also be able to manipulate the principle of causes and effect.

If you still don't understand, it basically lets you to rewrite, change or remove events of the past or add events to the time plane.

So all in all, you can make Equestria as if it never existed, have planets arranged like your grandma skin crest, make yourself born with godlike powers, have yourself a complex sister bonding, or auto have handsome face and all the ladies, any time, any where you like  :love:

Edited by CP3_P0n3

OH! MY! AHGAHD!

I got one. Like the dude from Lunar Cry up a few posts, I am gonna say this from FFVIII.

"The End"

A spell in which the universe is re-birthed at the time of the spell being cast, in which the enemies its used on, no longer exist. BOOM! Problem solved. If they don't exist they can cause no trouble. XDDD

OVERPOWERED SUPER FINISHER FTW!!!!

It works on any enemy too. EVEN THE BOSSES OF THE GAME!

• Brohoof 1

THE HOLE

Description:

• It's a hole.

How to create:

• Dig it.

How to use:

1. Get an enemy.
  2. Throw it in the hole.

Example of usage:

• I dug a hole yesterday.
  • I threw my neighbour in it.
  • He didn't get out of the hole.

EDIT:

Addendum:

• Don't dig a hole in the hole.
  • You can fill the hole up afterwards if you like.

FAQ:

The hole didn't work!

•  Make it deeper.

I got stuck in my own hole!

• Bye.
Edited by Frosty Frost

The Love and Tolerance Star

Similar to the Death Star from Star Wars, only that it shoots out rainbows onto a planet to cleanse it from evil. Also, it will be 5 times the size of Death Star II.  B)

I got one! ^^ I call it, The Oblivion x3

Is a spell that forms a big radiating ball that unleashes dangerous solar radiation in the area periodically xD

Edited by Princess-Moonlight