Worst 9/11 Operator EVER

Espionage

That finest hour is not our finest hour

OT: Thats kinda slack how that happens, the girl was just freaking out...I wonder how they got the same officer after calling more than once...unless it works that way.

Edited by Flare^99999999999
  • Brohoof 1

Are you f***ing kidding me???

He seriously didn't even bother to ask what the emergency was???!!! He just kept hanging up!!! What the heck!?!?!

And then he arrests her?!?!? When all she's trying to do is get a f***ing ambulance?!?!?!

I don't blame her for swearing at him, I would too...that cop was serioiusly retarded. I hope he got fired.

^Win

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 1

What kind of heartless soul would care more about language then some one else's possible safety? If he's going to answer people that are panicking and trying to save a loved one like that, he's shouldn't be operating a 911 line from the start.

• Brohoof 2

OT: Thats kinda slack how that happens, the girl was just freaking out...I wonder how they got the same officer after calling more than once...unless it works that way.

Was just about to post that XDXD it was in the video thumbnail too!

That's terrible how he did that to her. He got all defensive because she swore once in panic, not even to him or anything, she just let out a word to let off some of the stress she was undeniably under. And then he decides to make her the bad guy, and doesn't even ask what the problem is?? 911 is supposed to send the ambulance out first, then worry about whether it's a prank call or whatever when they get there. This guy is a true douche. Maybe something personal was going on between him and her, or him and someone she was close to, to make him act so stupidly? Or he was drunk or something, or sore over something else that just happened to him.

Really? What the hell was he thinking? Why would you even do a job like that if you can't handle someone swearing? Anyone can swear when they are distressed and there is never a reason to hang up an emergency call. Surely he knows that wasting time like that can get people killed.

I thought it was a little strange that the girl kept arguing with him and threatening to sue him. I would have thought that if a member of her family was in mortal danger she would just be pleading with him to send an ambulance.

• Brohoof 1

He definitely egged her on. I'm appalled he hung up the first time when she does get out AMBULANCE, then she calls back and DOES NOT CURSE requesting that ambulance, and he says, "are you going to curse again *curses himself*?" REALLY WTF!!! No, you should not have said, "Are you going to curse again?" after she just got out a whole sentence where she didn't curse and was obviously trying to talk calmer, you say what is the emergency or ask she repeat her address since she gave the address in the first place. No, you didn't get what the problem was, because you never waited for her to say what it was - ya kept hanging up!!!

No part of her call made me think it was a prank, and cursing is no excuse to hang up on an emergency call. Not even to waste time reprimanding the curse! Maybe say, "calm down, what is the emergency?" but not waste all that time he wasted being a prick...

• Brohoof 2

This guy is an idiot. Why didn't he try to calm her down? Did he know that someone could be dying? And then he goes and lies to the Emergency Services? What a heartless person, and he doesn't even have the balls to even try and defend himself (not that I would support him anyway, even if he had a valid argument, this persons argument is far greater). If I were his boss, I would fire him.

• Brohoof 1

I think this case was well handled. Police have always proven to be competent and shown class in situations like this.

Lol. Manners are more important than life itself! Just ask Effie Trinket! :o