Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash should play in the NFL

TheAnimatorOfficial

So Dashie & Applejack are now NFL players...so, hmmm...

Rarity comes out with a whole league wide redesign of jerseys

Fluttershy will look after all of the animals mascots, real and costumed.

Twilight Sparkle creates a football based offshoot of sabremetrics called Alicormetrics

And Pinkie Pie becomes an eccentric new owner that puts Mark Cuban (NBA) or Jerry Jones to shame

Twilight Sparkle creates a football based offshoot of sabremetrics called Alicormetrics

And Pinkie Pie becomes an eccentric new owner that puts Mark Cuban (NBA) or Jerry Jones to shame

Should Rainbow Dash and Applejack team up to play for the Cincinnati Bengals?

Somehow I'm scared Pinkie would be another Dan Snyder for an owner.

• Brohoof 2

What would NFL like, stand for in Equestria?

instead of NFL, it would be the EFL, Equestrian Football League.

She would probably be picked by the worst team, because how the draft works. So anyone saying bengals or patriots, kiss her goodbye

Edited by DANUTERCISD
  • Brohoof 1

That's what I was thnking! She could play for the Indianapolis Colts, and if she was a kicker, she could take over once Adam Vinatieri retired! I like the comparison to OBJ! As a WR, she could compete with T.Y. Hilton for the starting position! B) B)

instead of NFL, it would be the EFL, Equestrian Football League.

She would probably be picked by the worst team, because how the draft works. So anyone saying bengals or patriots, kiss her goodbye

I want Dash to be a Bengal.

Somehow I'm scared Pinkie would be another Dan Snyder for an owner.

Applejack will be great as a Bengal with Rainbow Dash

"With the 12th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Rainbow Dash, Wide Reciever, Alabama".

What am I doing, though? Would she be good enough to join Alabama? Probably so, but I'm an LSU fan!

What do you guys think?

"With the 12th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Rainbow Dash, Wide Reciever, Alabama".

What am I doing, though? Would she be good enough to join Alabama? Probably so, but I'm an LSU fan!

What do you guys think?

I would say she's good enough to join Alabama. Yet again there may be bias in that because Bama is my favorite college team and Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony. XD

I think Rainbow Dash will be better as a Ohio State Buckeye and Cincinnati Bengal Wide Receiver

Definitely not! Ohio State is already too much.of a dynasty, and don't even get me started on Clemson and Alabama. I'd imagine that she would want to stand out. The Illini or any non-BCS team besides Boise State should have her. :dash:

Then again, Program tradition like OSU, Bama, and Clemson have can be tempting. :(

At least we would have Twi! Our Academic standards are that of Ivy League Schools. ^w^

Edited by CinnamonPop

Definitely not! Ohio State is already too much.of a dynasty, and don't even get me started on Clemson and Alabama. I'd imagine that she would want to stand out. The Illini or any non-BCS team besides Boise State should have her. :dash:

Then again, Program tradition like OSU, Bama, and Clemson have can be tempting. :(

At least we would have Twi! Our Academic standards are that of Ivy League Schools. ^w^

Outta here with that crap. Here's something for you: 

(edited)

She'll fit right in at Alabama. She'd wanna join a team with a big legacy and one with a history of winning games (Can y'all say your team won 15 national championships? ;) ). Especially now since we're on our way to the championship. On a sort of related note, Applejack would be a good fit at Ole Miss or Texas.

By the way, I'll leave this for y'all too.

Edited by Twisted Cyclone

Come on guys, The Browns! Why put her on a team that people don't really care about and put her on a team that tons of people care about! I mean, come on, of all the teams that need someone good, the Browns are at the top of the list. And no, she doesn't need to be on the Bengals.

She'll fit right in at Alabama. She'd wanna join a team with a big legacy and one with a history of winning games (Can y'all say your team won 15 national championships? ;) ). Especially now since we're on our way to the championship. On a sort of related note, Applejack would be a good fit at Ole Miss or Texas.

By the way, I'll leave this for y'all too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkTilYH-TRY

Twisted... My Illini won the first ever national championship in all of college football. That, my friend... Is tradition.

Michigan has won 23... #BigTenLyfe :P

Edited by CinnamonPop

Come on guys, The Browns! Why put her on a team that people don't really care about and put her on a team that tons of people care about! I mean, come on, of all the teams that need someone good, the Browns are at the top of the list. And no, she doesn't need to be on the Bengals.

People care about the Browns?

Who Cares about the Browns? She doesn't need to be on the Browns. Browns are a Joke of the Francise.

People care about the Browns?

I don't like the Browns. Bengals are the better team then the Browns