Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash should play in the NFL

TheAnimatorOfficial

Not going to happen. Rainbow Dash will be a Cincinnati Bengal

I'm gonna make a bold prediction.

Rainbow Dash will only play for the Bengals for one year, BUT that's the year they finally win the Super Bowl.

I'm gonna make a bold prediction.

Rainbow Dash will only play for the Bengals for one year, BUT that's the year they finally win the Super Bowl.

I hope so, Bengals hasn't won the Super Bowl Yet and this upcoming Season is their Year. Super Bowl LI will be in Houston and the Bengals are 0-2 in Houston in the Postseason

I have determined Dash's college career, in all of the major college sports:

College Team: LSU

Sports: Football, Men's Basketball, Baseball

Years: 2014-2018

Graduates: 2018

Pro Career:

NFL Draft: 1st round, 13th overall.

Breaks the 40-yard dash record at the Combine (4.20)

Team: Indianapolis Colts

NBA Draft: 1st round, 17th overall

Team: Golden State Warriors

NHL Draft: 2016, 13th overall

Team: Colorado Avalanche

Junior Team: Barrie Colts (OHL)

MLB Draft: 1st round, 10th overall

MLB Team: Kansas City Royals

Is that cool or what?! B) B)

Edited by acknapp18

I have determined Dash's college career, in all of the major college sports:

College Team: LSU

Sports: Football, Men's Basketball, Baseball

Years: 2014-2018

Graduates: 2018

Pro Career:

NFL Draft: 1st round, 13th overall.

Breaks the 40-yard dash record at the Combine (4.20)

Team: Indianapolis Colts

NBA Draft: 1st round, 17th overall

Team: Golden State Warriors

MLB Draft: 1st round, 10th overall

MLB Team: Kansas City Royals

Is that cool or what?! B) B)

I don't think so. Reds Need her, Bulls Need Her, Bengals Need her. Ohio State needs her

"With the 13th overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Rainbow Dash, Wide Receiver, LSU".

attachicon.gifDASH LSU JERSEY.jpg

Dope, no?!

nice try, do you really think that Rainbow Dash will play for LSU, I don't think so, Ohio State is the best fit for Rainbow Dash.

nice try, do you really think that Rainbow Dash will play for LSU, I don't think so, Ohio State is the best fit for Rainbow Dash.

I'll be honest, I think she'd choose my university over LSU, and we're not even in the NCAA.

Great, mixing MLP with real life can come up with some weird but interesting conversations. No, I don't think Rainbow Dash would go well with the NFL for one reason, she fits more that Track and Field area, just watch all of the Sports tournaments in MLP.

Boo... Give her to a team that actually needs help. No dynasties! D:

So that means for her college team that she gets drafted out of, NO Alabama, Ohio State, or ANY other team that has five or over five national championships (Four is BARELY okay). Here's how I would calculate her going to LSU:

1. Researches the best conference for college football (SEC)

2. Adds up all the championships the East Division has won (btw, it's 12), then compares that to the West Division (28)

3. Takes the two best teams in the West Division (Alabama, LSU. Ole Miss used Confederate symbols, and Texas A&M joined the SEC in 2012, so that's why they are out).

4. Decides between Alabama and LSU (Alabama is a dynasty (no dynasties!), and LSU has 3 national championships, which does NOT make them a dynasty).

Picks: LSU

Geaux Tigers!

#foreverlsu

Boo... Give her to a team that actually needs help. No dynasties! D:

So that means for her college team that she gets drafted out of, NO Alabama, Ohio State, or ANY other team that has five or over five national championships (Four is BARELY okay). Here's how I would calculate her going to LSU:

1. Researches the best conference for college football (SEC)

2. Adds up all the championships the East Division has won (btw, it's 12), then compares that to the West Division (28)

3. Takes the two best teams in the West Division (Alabama, LSU. Ole Miss used Confederate symbols, and Texas A&M joined the SEC in 2012, so that's why they are out).

4. Decides between Alabama and LSU (Alabama is a dynasty (no dynasties!), and LSU has 3 national championships, which does NOT make them a dynasty).

Picks: LSU

Geaux Tigers!

#foreverlsu

#tosu

She will pick Ohio State University

Buckeyes

Not a boring school like LSU

*AHEM!!*

SERIOUSLY?!! YOU CALL LSU BORING?!?! I WILL GIVE YOU FIVE REASONS WHY THEY AREN'T BORING!:

1. Great head coach (Les Miles! The Mad Hatter!)

2. 3 national championships (don't give me any of your 8 national championships crap, because I like OSU too, but they're my third favorite team)!

3. Spectacular RB (Fournette)! (Buga Nation)! (Elliott will be gone next year, and so will Jones and Barrett)!

4. Huge stadium (Death Valley, or Deaf Valley)!

5. THEY BEAT YOUR TEAM FOR THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2007!

Human Rainbow dash is fast, but not in a superhuman way and no team has a perfect defense for all situations. Eventually she'd get hit and then it would be an early retirement for her.

Also, I don't think Dash is between 5'8 and 5'10 unless Celestia is 7'00 tall.

*AHEM!!*

SERIOUSLY?!! YOU CALL LSU BORING?!?! I WILL GIVE YOU FIVE REASONS WHY THEY AREN'T BORING!:

1. Great head coach (Les Miles! The Mad Hatter!)

2. 3 national championships (don't give me any of your 8 national championships crap, because I like OSU too, but they're my third favorite team)!

3. Spectacular RB (Fournette)! (Buga Nation)! (Elliott will be gone next year, and so will Jones and Barrett)!

4. Huge stadium (Death Valley, or Deaf Valley)!

5. THEY BEAT YOUR TEAM FOR THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2007!

Okay easy there. I'm going to get my revenge on your team anyways. Ohio State got someone that you don't have and that's Urban Meyer

• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody find an image of Rainbow Dash wearing an LSU hat? Cause I really wanna download one that looks like that. It would look like the picture of her wearing the Bengals hat, only an LSU hat.

Can somebody find an image of Rainbow Dash wearing an LSU hat? Cause I really wanna download one that looks like that. It would look like the picture of her wearing the Bengals hat, only an LSU hat.

I got something there for ya. 

post-24099-0-98425100-1452220677_thumb.png