Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash should play in the NFL

TheAnimatorOfficial

Well… If we can't get Rainbow, then at least let us have Pinkie Pie.  :twi:

She'd be the perfect halfback, with a "Pepe Le Peu"-like speed. "Fillisecond" would be awesome to have on the Jags! The only problem would be keeping her attention on the game. I can imagine her being more intent on giving the fans a good time rather than playing the game.  :wacko:

Basically she's Desean Jackson.

Yup. Inflated ego and all. #HTTR

Well… If we can't get Rainbow, then at least let us have Pinkie Pie. :twi:

She'd be the perfect halfback, with a "Pepe Le Peu"-like speed. "Fillisecond" would be awesome to have on the Jags! The only problem would be keeping her attention on the game. I can imagine her being more intent on giving the fans a good time rather than playing the game. :wacko:

Jaguars already have the best duo in the league, Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns! (And Marquise Lee could be a decent slot reciever if he stays healthy).

Who knows? Maybe Rainbow Dash will be the new Broncos quarterback after Peyton Manning!

Also, what am I doing in Pittsburgh right now? Dashie wouldn't even think about playing for the Steelers.

Who knows? Maybe Rainbow Dash will be the new Broncos quarterback after Peyton Manning!

Also, what am I doing in Pittsburgh right now? Dashie wouldn't even think about playing for the Steelers.

Broncos have Paxton Lynch. Also Rainbow would be WAY too small to play QB.

Also Rainbow would be WAY too small to play QB.

Says the guy who created the thread in the first place....

Honestly, what position for Dashie did you have in mind?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/22/2017 at 10:26 AM, acknapp18 said:

The Colts have the 15th overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, so...

"With the 15th overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Rainbow Dash, WR, LSU".

Of course its the Colts :orly:

• 2 months later...

I feel like Dash would play at Alabama if she had the chance. The environment is her type.

Maybe LSU or Clemson too but her personality screams spotlight, which screams Alabama.

(edited)

Rainbow Dash has always struck me as more of a soccer type. But don't forget: in the very first EQG film, she's described as the captain of "all" of the Canterlot High teams. I'm not sure if that's the full truth, but it is a testament to her athleticism. So she could be one of those virtuoso multi-sport athletes who could excel in just about anything.

EDIT: I haven't watched Friendship Games in a while, so I can't remember the exact extent of RD's abilities. Probably gonna rewatch it tonight. :adorkable:

Edited by Prospekt

• 1 month later...
(edited)

"With the 15th overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Rainbow Dash, WR, Florida, and Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State"

Edited by acknapp18