Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Mechquestria: System Reboot

Denim&Venöm

Wait a second, did Twi just out Grant? Cause "what he is on the inside" when broadcasting his soul is 'human' actually. So how is he avoiding showing himself? Rand? A little insight please?

Edited by bronislav84

Mine just goes to the last post like the one you just did (Fine here, but would have been last post regardless of when I saw it) which is why I need quotes, so I always forget other people's mentions work. Oops.

But uh, I think he might be asleep now anyway and we gotta wait.

Technically, Grant was already kind of outed by the extent of Twitch's Terran bits. There was a funny moment earlier where one of the professors kept making wildly incorrect guesses. :P

Oh, for the record, Bee's reaction was left entirely up to random chance. I rolled a D20, using an estimated 12 CHA for Drone (since he is kinda charming, as earlier established) and a chart from one of my myriad D&D supplements, with a -4 penalty to Bee to resist Charm Person (or rather, pony) because VLAD... was VLAD, to determine the result.

Poor Bee rolled a 1. :P

• Brohoof 4

@@captainborgue,

I belive that you are good there was nothing too extreme in there, but Randi will let you know when he hops on if there are any changes needed but I think you will be ok. 

• Brohoof 1

I think, @Aurora Lights and @captainborgue, that the line has been reached.

"...Bee, I'll take your body."

^-- THAT is the line; move along people, nothing to see here...

When you two pick up, do so AFTER you two have played Snugglebunnies, please.  

Think of the tiny tots.

• Brohoof 2

If anything in my post is too overt, let me know and i will edit it.

Weeeell, as long as you're asking about stuff you've been posting, just wondering why Bee doesn't want to contact Twi/Leks for help with the male AI? Just wondering.

• Brohoof 1

Bee isn't consciously aware of it yet, only VLAD is- and it sees the Terran aspect as the most problematic, and therefore the first issue to be addressed. I'm planning on having VLAD contact Lektra later. :P

It's later, BTW. :D

I'd actually been trying to figure this one out for a while when the bit about coding came to me (well, I was thinking malware/virus, but VLAD wouldn't see it as such). Sorry to keep you waiting. :-/

• Brohoof 1

Waiting? Nah we're just a bit de-synced now time wise. Not much time has passed for those of us in ether, but you guys have had about half a day pass. We post slower. :(

I can tell you what's already in motion. Lektra already has a new frame design ready to be built for Luster which includes a system update to have her not be genocidal unless absolutely necessary. The Emotional Processing Unit would give her feelings and emotions, including the capacity to understand that everyone has saints and bad eggs, based on collective experience. It includes an updated brain scan of Lektra's experiences since Luster was first programmed.

Basically:

+organic emotions and feelings, including love

+actually understanding friends/family should be valued

+optional pain receptors

+highly improved CPU power

+modern weapon systems for protecting Equestria

-genoicdal tendencies and other negative extreme views she has been displaying

The groundwork has been laid out and can be applied to the male Android Pony who would have the new hardware features from the get go, but the AI software would take a while to program from scratch unless Luster allows taking a copy of her updated program to be modified. Using her original program as a starting template ensures compatibility. She would still have to get a system update first.

Edited by bronislav84